• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cage for my cuck husband

• Thread startersweetwifecouple
  • Start date

sweetwifecouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 23, 2021
Looking for advice what type of cage will fit my cuck his balls are more inside and small so most of the cages don't fit will appreciate any advice as I need to lock him soon

• Sad
Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
If you can't find a cage that works you may have to start him on some sort of estrogen pills

• Wow
Reactions: Carnange and toolman2c
Mike and Chris said:
If you can't find a cage that works you may have to start him on some sort of estrogen pills
Thanks guys was looking to try to lock him first

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
There are some that cover only the head and first few inches of penis and don't need to be anchored by the the testicles with a ring.
However, you will need to have your husband get a "Prince Albert" piercing as that is what keeps the cage locked to his penis.
Google steelwerks extreme. Other companies make them as well, but I don't recall the names.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand and toolman2c
Thank you much appreciated

• Love
Thank you much appreciated
willsrv said:
There are some that cover only the head and first few inches of penis and don't need to be anchored by the the testicles with a ring.
However, you will need to have your husband get a "Prince Albert" piercing as that is what keeps the cage locked to his penis.
Google steelwerks extreme. Other companies make them as well, but I don't recall the names.

• Love
My first cage was a Cb6000s as wife and her bull took me to a adult store to choose one for me. I had no input at all as both were chatting to the assistant. She recommended the CB6000s to control me. when we went home I was fitted with a few adjustments.

• Wow
Thank you for advice we try it before CB6000 but as mentioned in my post his balls are so small and any of the rings fit properly

• Sad
You need a steel cage. When you get the right size the ring may be larger than the balls but when locked the gap between the cage and the ring will be too small for the balls to slip through.

sweetwifecouple said:
Thank you for advice we try it before CB6000 but as mentioned in my post his balls are so small and any of the rings fit properly
If his balls are small, you need to tie the cage around his waist with a strap or ribbon. Many cucks use it.

Iamgemzhub said:
You need a steel cage. When you get the right size the ring may be larger than the balls but when locked the gap between the cage and the ring will be too small for the balls to slip through.
Great thank you for your advice

JonGrey said:
If his balls are small, you need to tie the cage around his waist with a strap or ribbon. Many cucks use it.
Will try this first thank you

Reactions: toolman2c and JonGrey
As I become more and more wife's cuck with not use my cock and balls got small so had to be fitted with a steel cage till they looked more like there was nothing there.

• Sad
Reactions: toolman2c and sweetwifecouple
cuckycouple said:
As I become more and more wife's cuck with not use my cock and balls got small so had to be fitted with a steel cage till they looked more like there was nothing there.
Thank you ordered steel cage will try and see

Reactions: toolman2c and crt
sweetwifecouple said:
Thank you ordered steel cage will try and see
Plastic one for me

Reactions: toolman2c and sweetwifecouple
I found steel is best if small

Reactions: q1148511 and toolman2c
hello..mwm 58 here..wife is 48
im a cuckold and i wear a Looker01 now
I also have the CB3000 yet too

Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
WifeDatesBlk said:
Hello..mwm 58 here..wife is 48.
I'm a cuckold and i wear a Looker01 now. ..........
That's a very good age ratio for your wife to date black men and for you to be her chastity-caged cuckold. For those who might be interested, a review of the Looker 01 can be found here:

Steelworxx - Looker 01 review
http://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/nt111201.htm

Users who are viewing this thread