• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cage Recommendations?

• Thread starterSexiMexi
  • Start date

SexiMexi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2017
Can people please shed some light on cock cages please. I think I'd like to use on my husband to try it but I'd like some recommendations. I don't want it to hurt or anything like that.

Reactions: toolman2c
ebay look up libertysupply. the one we have from there is excellent​

Hi Ms. SexiMexi,
SexiMexi said:
Can people please shed some light on cock cages please. I think I'd like to use on my husband to try it but I'd like some recommendations. I don't want it to hurt or anything like that.
Good to hear you're moving forward by considering requesting your husband, whom you've recently transformed to your cuckold (good work!), wear a male chastity device aka a cock cage for you, with you his sole key holder (of course).

See, for instance:
Mature Metal | Caging the Beast
IN THE BEGINNING - Steelwerks Extreme
Chastity Device Chastity Tubes / By Lori
Male chastity cage - HolyTrainer : Size and specifications, pictures & videos

For some commentary on this subject, a thread for cuckolds whole wives keep them in cock cages, titled "Any of you cuckolds in male chastity devices?", can be found here:

Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

More than one member of this forum, whose wife keeps him in a cock cage, has commented that metal cock cages are significantly better than those made of plastic. Alternatively, more than one forum member has commented that the "HolyTrainer" (which does not use a separate padlock; rather, the lock is built into the device) is both effective and comfortable to wear.

To ensure whichever device you decide on fits properly, you will need to carefully follow the instructions when you make the required measurements. I suggest making the measurements more than once (perhaps 3 times), then taking the average for each dimension.

Most devices seem to come with a set of rings — you will need to do some experimenting to find the ring that fits best on your cuckold. If he promises he won't masturbate without your permission (he will), and he certainly won't pursue other women (in fact, he might not), I suggest ignoring such pleas and moving forward with your plans to keep him in a cock cage.

By way of explanation, you might point out to your cuckold that you're doing this because you don't want him beating his weenie behind your back — or slipping off to beat his weenie while you're fucking your lover, without your permission. (As you know, I'm sure, essentially all men including married men masturbate.) And, you certainly don't want him pursuing other women behind your back, just because you've begun taking lovers in response to him pleading with you to do so.

Incidentally..... or perhaps not incidentally.... I think you'll find your lover will feel increased sexual desire for you if you not only keep your cuckold in a cock cage (and show him that), but also wear the key to his chastity device on a chain around your neck, like a necklace. I say this because it will both remind your cuckold, and show your lover, that you are unambiguously in charge of your marriage and keep your cuckold's desires for you under strict control, so your sexual desires for your lover will not be unduly diluted.

Good luck! —Custer

Last edited:
Hi again Ms. SexiMexi,

Incidentally, I like your screen name. Good choice. Regarding your comment:
SexiMexi said:
I don't want it [a cock cage] to hurt [my cuckold] or anything like that.
That's certainly a reasonable and essential concern. You should take care to purchase whichever male chastity device you decide on from a reputable manufacturer. If you purchase, e.g., a "made in China knock-off" (to minimize the cost), the result may be an ineffective device that's painful for your cuckold to wear.

It may be too much of a shock to lock your cuckold in a cock cage without a break-in period. A course of action you might consider could go something like the following.
Day 1: lock him in his cock cage in the morning, then unlock him after 24 hours (1 day).
Day 2: allow him to masturbate as many times as he wishes, or allow him to have sex with you (your choice).
Day 3: lock him in his cock cage for 48 hours (2 days).
Day 4: still locked.
Day 5: unlock him for 24 hours.
Day 6: lock him in his cock cage for 72 hours (3 days).
Days 7 and 8: still locked.
Day 9: unlock him for 24 hours.
Day 10: again lock him in his cock cage, this time for 96 hours (4 days).
Day 11 - 13: still locked.
Day 14: unlock him for 24 hours.
Day 15: again lock him in his cock cage, this time for 120 hours (5 days).
Days 16 - 19: still locked.
Day 21: again unlock him for 24 hours.
Day 22: again lock him in his cock cage, this time for 144 hours (6 days).
Days 23-27: again unlock him for 24 hours.
Etc.

A break-in schedule along these lines would gradually work your cuckold up to being locked in his cock cage for 6 days, then unlocked for 1 day during which he can pleasure himself in whatever way(s) you specify. This would also enable you to exert control over his behavior by making it clear to him you will extend his lock-up time if he does anything that displeases you.... say, 1 extra day locked up for each infraction.

During this break-in period, should you decide to proceed along these lines, you should plan (of course) to see your lover as you wish for sexual satisfaction.

Also: if you find, after making the required measurements and ordering a cock cage, that you can't fit his weenie into it because it's too tight, you will probably be able to fit him into it if you lubricate his weenie with baby oil (this is desirable in any case), then use an ice pack to shrink it.

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoldmarriedcouple
Thanks for the input. I told my husband to pick one and order it! Man they're complicated!

SexiMexi said:
Thanks for the input. I told my husband to pick one and order it! Man they're complicated!
You're welcome, Ms. SexiMexi. Requiring your husband to order his own cock cage (and pay for it, presumably) was the right thing to do.

While you and your husband are going through the ordering procedure (with appropriate measurements) and waiting for his cock cage to arrive, you might consider putting him in lacy feminine panties to remind him, every day, of his cuckold status in your marriage.

If you feel like adding some humiliation, a way to do it would be to take him to a women's lingerie store (him not having any money), then select a pair that appeals to you (lacy pink, for example), then have him hold them in front of his waist while you stand back about 6 ft. and inspect them. Then, have a female sales clerk verify they're the right size. Then, select (say) one or two additional pairs in different feminine colors and styles that appeal to you (perhaps rhumba panties and thong panties). Then, have your husband carry his panties to the cash register while you stand behind him. When the sales clerk rings them up, give him the money to pay for them. After he pays, have him give you back the change. When you depart, have him walk out the door behind you carrying the baggie with his new panties in his hand.

In this way, after two or three trips to women's lingerie stores with your husband, he could build up a collection of feminine panties in 7 different colors, one color for each day of the week. Then, each day you could put out a pair of panties for him in the color for that day. In that way, he will always know what day of the week it is. And, you can rest assured he won't lower his pants for any other woman, because if he did he would have to explain to her why he's wearing feminine panties.

When your husband's cock cage arrives, he will need to shave his pubs. He can do that (it's not as hard as it looks), or you could do it for him (the first time). Then, he can wear his panties over his cock cage.

What cage did he choose? My advice is to be patient with him as he adjusts to wearing it. He will go through some interesting thoughts and feelings when he starts wearing it. You may want to have him keep a ‘caging journal’ of his experience.

Do you plan for him to wear it regularly or just when you see your lover?

He ordered one but I'm not sure which. He said he did a ton of research and read reviews. Fine by me cuz I hate doing that stuff. He'll wear it the day my guy comes over. Go from there.

SexiMexi said:
He ordered one but I'm not sure which. He said he did a ton of research and read reviews. Fine by me cuz I hate doing that stuff. He'll wear it the day my guy comes over. Go from there.

Very good — you're on your way, Ms. SexiMexi. You've achieved the most important things you need — agreement on the part of your cuckold that it's proper and appropriate for you to take lovers, and his agreement to wear a cock cage for you.

I suggest, if you have your cuckold wear his cock cage for progressively longer periods of time, you'll find it's to your advantage as a sexually-liberated married woman to keep him in his cock cage (not just when your lover is visiting). But, how you choose to proceed is, of course, up to you.

myasianwife38 said:
I have been seeing these solid ring cock cages for sale on Amazon now. Seems to be the only choice now. I am a bit confused because if you can slip it over your cock and balls what is keeping it from slipping back off?
Plus when I try to order it does not give me a ring size choice so how is that going to work?
You might check out the links in the third post of this thread; i.e.:

If you google "male chastity devices" (without quotes), you will find there are lots of makes, models and suppliers other than Amazon. Another can be found, for instance, here:

Chastity For Him

Last edited:
Hi Ms. SexiMexi,

Re. your most recent post:
SexiMexi said:
He [my husband] ordered one [a cock cage] but I'm not sure which. He said he did a ton of research and read reviews. Fine by me cuz I hate doing that stuff. He'll wear it the day my guy comes over. Go from there.
How are you doing? Well, I hope.... but, we haven't heard from you for a while. Has your cuckold adapted to wearing his cock cage :p, and is he now comfortable with you having taken a lover :cool: ...?

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
You might check out the links in the third post of this thread; i.e.:

If you google "male chastity devices" (without quotes), you will find there are lots of makes, models and suppliers other than Amazon. Another can be found, for instance, here:

Chastity For Him

Thank you Custer, the Holy Trainer is the most comfortable, secure and least noticeable under clothing of the cages I have tried. My wife enjoys locking me up knowing that I won't be required to be released for things like going to the gym. Great recommendation.

Custer,
.Thank you for the links on chastity devices and chastity play. Very informative. My question - is it wrong that I masturbate while reading Lori's discussion on controlling male masturbation? ;)

SexiMexi - I hope all is well with you, your husband, and lover. If you are reading this, please update us. We are all interested.

Knk069 said:
Custer, Thank you for the links on chastity devices and chastity play. Very informative. My question - is it wrong that I masturbate while reading Lori's discussion on controlling male masturbation? ;)
You're welcome. Re. your question: you should ask your wife, LTR partner or woman friend to give you the answer.

kmbe said:
Thank you Custer, the Holy Trainer is the most comfortable, secure and least noticeable under clothing of the cages I have tried. My wife enjoys locking me up knowing that I won't be required to be released for things like going to the gym. Great recommendation.
Hey.... you're welcome. You aren't the first cuckold in this forum to recommend the Holy Trainer as an effective and comfortable-to-wear cock cage.

Reactions: kmbe
myasianwife38 said:
so the one piece rings are good? The cage will not slide off?

Just get the right size! They tell you how to measure to get the right fit.

Users who are viewing this thread