Caged Cock Cucks. Experience Pro and Con?

• Thread starterCuckold64
  • Start date

Cuckold64

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2010
Hi,

I looked for other threads and did not find one, please correct me if I am mistaken.

I am curious as to how many of the Cucks on here are ****** to wear a chastity device, and how many willingly wear one? Also, how long have you warn one, from the first time you put one on in your life, and what is the longest period of time to pass while wearing one continuously, without removing it? I have only gone 3 weeks non-stop, but think I am going to go much longer. I would appreciate hearing from anyone with experience.

Cuckold64 ;)

all these cb devices are for play only
to actually wear one for any extended period of time
during ones day to day life is pure lunacy ....the hygiene
challenges alone should disuade one from tryin to make a
chastity fantasy into a mephitic nightmare

Cuckold64,

Re. Duke's comment:

duke9555 said:
All of these cb [chastity] devices are for play only; to actually wear one for any extended period of time during one's day-to-day life is pure lunacy; the hygiene challenges alone should disuade one from trying to make a chastity fantasy into a mephitic nightmare.

Is wearing your chastity device actually and in fact a mephitic (foul-smelling) nightmare?

Regarding your own situation: some background would be helpful. For how long have you been your wife's cuckold? Why did she decide to require you to begin wearing a chastity device? How did you respond to that... did it hold erotic appeal for you (did you perhaps request it yourself)? Did you find it agonizing, at least for some initial period of time, or did you adapt readily? How is your wife/cuckoldress managing you now that you're wearing a chastity device for her?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cuckold64,

Re. Duke's comment:

Is wearing your chastity device actually and in fact a mephitic (foul-smelling) nightmare?

Regarding your own situation: some background would be helpful. For how long have you been your wife's cuckold? Why did she decide to require you to begin wearing a chastity device? How did you respond to that... did it hold erotic appeal for you (did you perhaps request it yourself)? Did you find it agonizing, at least for some initial period of time, or did you adapt readily? How is your wife/cuckoldress managing you now that you're wearing a chastity device for her?

—Custer

==============

we play with it once in a while

no fear of me being romantic with another

she has no concern

we like to 'put it on' and i'll wear it for a short-time

just for effect

hey i'm happy and she is too

doesn't look all that hygienic 2 me :eek:

Mac makes some very good points!

For my own part, I purchased the device myself when I first encouraged my wife to cuck me (as a fetish, not a lifestyle). She was hesitating, so I bought it and told her she wasn't getting it off me until she cucked me proper! LOL I was teasing her, and she knew it, but she finally went out and got herself some strange and when she brought her puffy well fucked pussy home, she unlocked me and unleashed the lion so to speak! I do not govern when or who she decides to fuck, and as a rule we always discuss the pro's and con's of every encounter. No secrets from each other.

Since then, when we find ourselves in a rut, she will wake me up one morning and lock me in without explanation. From there it is anybody's guess how long I will be locked in. Usually it is until a situation presents itself for her to get some strange. Sometimes, it is just until she builds up enough tension that she becomes overwhelmed with a need to dominate me and she gets rough, paddles, strap-on, etc. I enjoy it all so its all good.

She giggles knowing that I have it on, day and night, around family and friends (who have absolutely no clue), and especially when we are out and about. On rare occasion she will also make me wear a small stainless butt plug and a pair of panties under my cloths to make sure everything stays secure.

So that's me in a nutshell (pardon the pun). As far as hygiene, when I piss I use a wet nap to clean myself and my equipment. I shower every morning and night and lather my equipment generously. I have never developed any "nasties" as a result of wearing it for extended periods.

She has told me that she may give the key to someone else to hold, without telling me who, which sounds scary and exciting at the same time. I am just your average Joe, just shy of 6" long when hard, with fair sized (my wife says large) balls. When soft, I shrink up nicely and do not nearly fill the cage, but damn it hurts when I get excited! LOL

Long before we met, I was intensely trained as a submissive slave by a Domme for several years before assuming my more dominant role. So now as the Alpha, it helps keep my perspective to give her complete control once in a while. Some would argue that I am still the puppet master, and to a certain extent they would be right, but I know what goes on in my own head and when I make up my mind to give up control, I do so completely.

Sorry, I started to ramble. Does that provide enough prospective? I would love to hear from anyone else who actively uses these devices.

MacNfries said:
Got to agree with you, Dukie ... these CBs may look like purposeful products for cuckolds, but in the long run, I don't think so ... just another toy to help fulfill the cuckold fantasy play.

Speaking of fantasy, however, there are 2 kinds of cuckolding ... fantasy play and real life. I only bring this up AGAIN because of MauryThree's post from yesterday.

Fantasy Cuckolding is usually initiated by the male, who's primary desire is to watch or know that his wife/girlfriend have sex with other males ... its a turn-on, and the "fantasy" to all this is that the wife is totally insatiable and out of control, and the cuckold incurs one or more of the fetish spin-offs of cuckolding ... CBs, creampies, denial, sissyfying, humiliation, watching, etc, etc ... the spin-offs are many, and practically any guy can find one or more of them to enhance his sexual experiences with his woman. Let's face it, after being married 5-10-15 years, one usually has to use fantasy play of some kind to keep the excitement in the sex with their partner, or risk one or both partners getting bored with routine sex and stopping all together. I know when my wife and I have had a MMF or couple swap, the sex between her and me is awesomely exciting for days and weeks afterwards. The summation to all this Fantasy Cuckolding, however, is that it is usually initiated by the man, and he maintains control ... if the fantasy of his being sissified wears off, he can stop it, or even worse, pull the plug on the overall experience ... does that need more explanation?

The other kind of this cuckolding experience is REAL cuckolding experience. In the REAL cuckolding, the man has NO CONTROL over his woman's outside sexual activities ... that's important to understand. I'm telling you from my own experiences, REAL is NOT GOOD ... common side effects are bruised ego, depression, irrational behavior, decimation of a relationship, and yes, even violence. Its not good ... but it has a place HERE if only because so many of us guys, in the Fantasy Play of all this, encourage, and even push our women into situations that every moral fiber of their being says NO to ... but, our women eventually give in and do it because they LOVE us.

I think it is very important to continue reminding ourselves, and most importantly, our new members, that FANTASY CUCKOLDING has the same risks, in many ways as REAL CUCKOLDING. Sexual Fantasy Play, in general, is a major staple in the sexual diet of long-term relationships, and whether its pushing a 12 inch black dildo into your woman and pretending it is the real thing ... or whether it is the real thing, the key to all this is maintaining a strong relationship with that woman you love. That means communication, communication, communication. My wife and I have been liberal swingers for all of our 17 years of marriage, but we don't encourage secret relationships with others, and we take time out for our family activities. The flip side to all this, if you don't, is a shattered relationship, and kids with divorced parents.
Play Smartly, or as Stallone said in Rambo IV ... Die for Something or Live for Nothing ... lol
Mac
:)

============

1000% corect Sir

i am 'lucky' enough to have been cuckolded in the old fashion classic
way / my wife is/was a born slut ............she just disregarded
her marriage vows as mere words and took up with quite a few guys

i either learned to sublimate the angst caused by a cheating wife
or divorce her / i sublimated and don't regret it one scintilla :confused:

chastity devices

Cuckold64 said:
Hi,

I looked for other threads and did not find one, please correct me if I am mistaken.

I am curious as to how many of the Cucks on here are ****** to wear a chastity device, and how many willingly wear one? Also, how long have you warn one, from the first time you put one on in your life, and what is the longest period of time to pass while wearing one continuously, without removing it? I have only gone 3 weeks non-stop, but think I am going to go much longer. I would appreciate hearing from anyone with experience.

Cuckold64 ;)

Hi, I have been in a CB6000S now for 3 months, and I willingly wear one..was directed by my love my wife..use the 6000S because I have very small penis..She put me in it because I made her and her bull angry at me..I deserved it...the longest I ever wore it was 6months, if you are correctly fitted you should be able to wear it indefinatly. I take baths to clean it and put diaper creme on friction points around the ring...watch for chafing as if gone unattended could result in infection

bottom2damax said:

Hi, I have been in a CB6000S now for 3 months, and I willingly wear one..was directed by my love my wife..use the 6000S because I have very small penis..She put me in it because I made her and her bull angry at me..I deserved it...the longest I ever wore it was 6months, if you are correctly fitted you should be able to wear it indefinatly. I take baths to clean it and put diaper creme on friction points around the ring...watch for chafing as if gone unattended could result in infection

===========

if you make BOTH your wife and her lover angry
you should receive a severe vapulation at the hands
of her fuck-buddy ....LOOOZER:mad:

duke9555 said:
===========

if you make BOTH your wife and her lover angry
you should receive a severe vapulation at the hands
of her fuck-buddy ....LOOOZER:mad:

cant deny that I am a loooozer, if that makes you feel better..5 years agoI gave my wife crabs, I didnt know I had them, (was just beginning to itch) she passed them on to her lover...she then bought the 6000S, I was and am extremly sorry I did that

bottom2damax said:
cant deny that I am a loooozer, if that makes you feel better..5 years agoI gave my wife crabs, I didnt know I had them, (was just beginning to itch) she passed them on to her lover...she then bought the 6000S, I was and am extremly sorry I did that

============

let me ammend my previous remarks in light of this new
information ..................you should be put in a cb3000
and not allowed to wash for 90 days then peed on by her
lover and then made to lick his ass deep long and hard after
a bowel movement :mad:

duke9555 said:
============

let me ammend my previous remarks in light of this new
information ..................you should be put in a cb3000
and not allowed to wash for 90 days then peed on by her
lover and then made to lick his ass deep long and hard after
a bowel movement :mad:

why such negativity, what do you care what I do or think, I certainly dont care about you..try beeing a little more positive, say a kind word or help another..

I wear a birdlockes pico when my wife is out of town. I wear it for 3 to 5 days at time depending on the length of her girls trip.

MacNfries said:
ohhh Dukie ... now there ya go, my man. bottom2damaxgot has some real issues that only a few visits to a long, black leather couch can help him resolve. Besides, crabs are curable ... not like he gave her herpes or VD. Your last suggestion would gag a maggot ... pleazzzzzzzz! Mac :eek:

Very True,Macfries,Dukie has serious anger issues that he needs to address, I have seen a shrink..Use to beat people like little Duke but thanks to theraphy tahats in the past