• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caged

• Thread startersubcuckold
  • Start date

subcuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2016
love to chat to fellow caged cuckolds

Reactions: commodoredawe, Creaminside and wmjacking
im not caged but have considered getting one to experiment

Caged at times love to hear from you

I am definitely getting interested in a cage... looks like kinky fun. I recently saw one that had an urethial tube and a metal hook with a ball on the end you insert anally... the ball portion of the hook keeps it in place while the cage is locked on... arrousing when thinking of wearing it while my lovely wife enjoys her bull... i want to be right there.. in their midst while they fuck with my cock caged and untouchable... it would be best if she was getting fucked doggy with me underneath licking her clit while he fucks her slow and deep...

Umanual said:
I am definitely getting interested in a cage... looks like kinky fun. I recently saw one that had an urethial tube and a metal hook with a ball on the end you insert anally... the ball portion of the hook keeps it in place while the cage is locked on... arrousing when thinking of wearing it while my lovely wife enjoys her bull... i want to be right there.. in their midst while they fuck with my cock caged and untouchable... it would be best if she was getting fucked doggy with me underneath licking her clit while he fucks her slow and deep...

From my own initial experiences with being caged, when my wife and I first began we had a reasonably deep discussion on the topic and she made it clear that this would be exploration into a lifestyle choice, NOT simply a game and if it was just a role-play game than it would not work for either of us.

With that said, yes it can be kinky fun although it can become something much more. If you are truly interested in doing it, you will go through a few different ones before finding what work best for you. I would highly recommend shaving smooth or better yet being waxed before doing it as I am sure you would prefer to not get your small hairs caught up in the device.

As you noted, there is a lot of device variations on the market, the better ones are custom made and yes do cost more although you do get what you pay for. As to the accessories/options that you mention, such as ‘urethral tube’, ‘scrotum restriction’, ‘insert able anal extensions’, and configurations which are made for the pierced penis.

Does your wife have a regular lover/boyfriend/bull? Would your wife want to be the key-holder or would she defer that to her other man that you both have included within your marriage? During our initial exploration, the wife locked away 1 key, and left 1 key in a breakable plastic sleeve of sorts. You and your wife will figure out over time what will work best for the two of you and during the road for the three of you respectively.

I would agree with you, the though and experience of wearing a device while the wife is being exclusive with a bull/boyfriend/lover is indeed very arousing. On top of that, to be able to be so close to them as they are physically intimate, yet not able to touch yourself does provide a level of mental adjustments.

Reactions: Umanual
SquirmingSub said:
From my own initial experiences with being caged, when my wife and I first began we had a reasonably deep discussion on the topic and she made it clear that this would be exploration into a lifestyle choice, NOT simply a game and if it was just a role-play game than it would not work for either of us.

With that said, yes it can be kinky fun although it can become something much more. If you are truly interested in doing it, you will go through a few different ones before finding what work best for you. I would highly recommend shaving smooth or better yet being waxed before doing it as I am sure you would prefer to not get your small hairs caught up in the device.

As you noted, there is a lot of device variations on the market, the better ones are custom made and yes do cost more although you do get what you pay for. As to the accessories/options that you mention, such as ‘urethral tube’, ‘scrotum restriction’, ‘insert able anal extensions’, and configurations which are made for the pierced penis.

Does your wife have a regular lover/boyfriend/bull? Would your wife want to be the key-holder or would she defer that to her other man that you both have included within your marriage? During our initial exploration, the wife locked away 1 key, and left 1 key in a breakable plastic sleeve of sorts. You and your wife will figure out over time what will work best for the two of you and during the road for the three of you respectively.

I would agree with you, the though and experience of wearing a device while the wife is being exclusive with a bull/boyfriend/lover is indeed very arousing. On top of that, to be able to be so close to them as they are physically intimate, yet not able to touch yourself does provide a level of mental adjustments.

Thanks for great and informative reply, excellent. I am looking forward to this big time.

She does have a couple of BF's that we have sessions with and she will sometimes go solo... which is fun too on a different level.

I see her taking full control of the key at least initially. She likes to control when I get to orgasm, as such I can see her using this device as an extension of her control over me in that sense.... Several years back we were in the midst of a session, it had been a very arousing session so far, when she finally invited me to partake I was unable to last very long, so she sent me to the bathroom for a time out. This became her MO anytime I orgasmed without her permission, ..she still controls me this way, ..it tortures me when I am on a time out and she is in the next room getting fucked hard by her BF... lol. I have learned to control myself much better as a result of this and advice from some of her BF's.

Getting hard just thinking of it.

Cheers

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Umanual said:
Thanks for great and informative reply, excellent. I am looking forward to this big time.

She does have a couple of BF's that we have sessions with and she will sometimes go solo... which is fun too on a different level.

Sounds as if you and your wife have a good understanding and dynamic that does work for you both. My wife and I live a Female Led Relationship (marriage) and she also does have absolute control of when/if and were I am allowed a physical release. With us, we replaced intercourse with oral as our primary form of sexual interaction as it relates to me giving her orgasms. Traditional intercourse is less common for us, reserved more for other sexual partner which does work for the times when I am caged. Through the years, I have transitioned to a state of mind were I no longer associate my penis with sexual fulfillment and can have a full-body orgasm without having a release. Something you may learn in time.

Reactions: Umanual
SquirmingSub said:
Sounds as if you and your wife have a good understanding and dynamic that does work for you both. My wife and I live a Female Led Relationship (marriage) and she also does have absolute control of when/if and were I am allowed a physical release. With us, we replaced intercourse with oral as our primary form of sexual interaction as it relates to me giving her orgasms. Traditional intercourse is less common for us, reserved more for other sexual partner which does work for the times when I am caged. Through the years, I have transitioned to a state of mind were I no longer associate my penis with sexual fulfillment and can have a full-body orgasm without having a release. Something you may learn in time.

Interesting... at this point i am not sure that i or we are looking for a higher state of bliss so to speak. Just keeping some interest and excitement in our lives.
To be honest... i would miss penetration huge... we have great sex together...
Hard to explain... thanks for your advice. I am always interested in hearing others ideas and tips...
Such a good group her..

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread