• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caged

• Thread starterBdsub
  • Start date
B

Bdsub

Curious as to anyone out here with long term experience with a cock cage in the relationship. My hot wife introduced one for fun about 6 months ago . Would only wear it on occassion and then just to drive me crazy on the nights she was with a lover. Things have escalated recently. Big time.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, kmbe and WorshipHer
How much have they escalated? While there are many in here that im sure dwarf me in terms of "time spent" as they say....the longest I ever spent was in a bird locked silicone cage for about 7 weeks without coming out (except for cleanings). Was a bit challenging at first given I like sex and jerking off quite alot. Maybe after about week 3 it got progressively easier and easier. But what also occured is this crazy arousal state. I always seemed to be in it, and more profoundly than before. 24hrs per day. Little relief. Sometimes I'd leak throughout the day because if it, so I had to be careful or face embarrassment in the workplace or out and about. Never been back in it again for that length, and im actually not in that relationship any longer. Fortunately lightning has struck twice though. My current partner was also quite interested in cuckolding and chastity when I explained it all to her. But this girl just genuinely loves to be a slut, no exaggeration. So the concept of cuckolding and chastity was an extremely natural fit for her. In fact right now she's setting up for a pair of dudes to rough fuck her at the same time in the next week or so. So I will be wearing it that night for sure. Or any other time she asks. This girl is literally a gem.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and kmbe
The longest I have ever been caged without any release is for one week during a vacation. The change now is that she cages me ever day the minute I get home from work and she releases me in the morning before I leave. I am in constant state of arousal and dripping at the office. She uses ice and numbing creams to make cock fit in cage. This apparently is the idea of her lover. She keeps threatening to make me wear it to work. I have not had anything but a ruined orgasm for a month. Going crazy.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and kmbe
Bdsub said:
The longest I have ever been caged without any release is for one week during a vacation.
Hm.... that doesn't sound too extreme — although if you were looking forward to a lot of fucking during your vacation, I guess "disappointment" would not be an understatement.
Bdsub said:
The change now is that she cages me every day the minute I get home from work, and she releases me in the morning before I leave.
It's only a matter of time until your hotwife realizes she won't have to do all that caging and uncaging if she also leaves your cock locked up in its cage while you're at work.
Bdsub said:
I am in a constant state of arousal and dripping at the office.
Your hotwife could alleviate that problem by requiring you to wear panty liners when you go to work. (She does require you to wear panties, doesn't she? To remind you of your cuckold status?)
Bdsub said:
She uses ice and numbing creams to make my cock fit in its cage. This apparently is the idea of her lover.
Ah ha! There's something about bulls wanting their married women to keep their cuckolds locked in cock cages. Something about possessiveness, I suppose.... not wanting there to be even a chance their married women will get satisfying sex from their cuckolded husbands.
Bdsub said:
She keeps threatening to make me wear it to work. I have not had anything but a ruined orgasm for a month. I'm going crazy.
You should count yourself a fortunate cuckold that your hotwife is not already keeping you locked in your cock cage full-time. But, my guess would be, that will happen.

You might suggest to your hotwife that she acquire a strap-on dildo, then use it to fuck you up your ass from time to time (whenever she feels like it, say, one to several times per week). You might then be able to cum from the friction of her strap-on cock on your prostate gland, and she might be able to orgasm, as well, from the friction of her strap-on on her clit. If so, that would be much more satisfying... from your point of view... than no orgasms at all, and you could "cum" in that way, with semen dripping from the end of your weenie, even if your hotwife keeps you locked in your cock cage throughout.

Last edited:
Reactions: kmbe and Bdsub
Bdsub said:
..... My hotwife introduced [me to wearing a cock cage] for fun about 6 months ago . I Would only wear it on occasion, and then just to drive me crazy on the nights she was with a lover.
That seemingly makes a lot of sense. If your wife is away from home with a lover, she certainly doesn't want you away from home, also, pursuing other women.
Bdsub said:
Things have escalated recently. Big time.
I would think so. As time passes, your hotwife will recognize, more and more, that it's to her advantage to keep you locked in your cock cage full-time (unlocking you perhaps only once per week for cleaning).

She may have told her lover she sometimes locks you in your cock cage, and he — realizing the knowledge that your cock is locked up turns him on to your hotwife even more — may be encouraging her to keep you locked up for longer and longtime periods.

You might suggest to your hotwife that it would almost certainly turn her lover on even more if she wears the key to your cock cage on a chain around her neck, so he is reminded of the locked-up status of your weenie whenever your hotwife is fucking him (and so you are reminded of her status as your boss-wife whenever the two of you are together).

Reactions: kmbe
Things have spiraled. My cage is now to be kept on as described above AND 24/7 on weekends. 6pm Friday to 6am Monday. My wife and her lover each have a key. He now has copies of all our pics including me with cage on and full frontal with face. She is going on date with him tonight for dinner and a nightclub. He wants them to be seen together as an affectionate couple. She will acknowledge to anyone that we know that she is a hot wife and I am a cuckold. If she doesn't....the pics go public to my friends and work.

• Wow
Reactions: ashley71 and SquirmingSub
Bdsub said:
Things have spiraled. My cage is now to be kept on as described above AND 24/7 on weekends. 6pm Friday to 6am Monday. My wife and her lover each have a key. He now has copies of all our pics including me with cage on and full frontal with face. She is going on date with him tonight for dinner and a nightclub. He wants them to be seen together as an affectionate couple. She will acknowledge to anyone that we know that she is a hot wife and I am a cuckold. If she doesn't....the pics go public to my friends and work.
How do you feel about all this....?

Custer Laststand said:
How do you feel about all this....?

Mixed. But overall, my choice has been made. My cock was throbbing today as she told me her plans. I'm a cuck .Complete and willing.

Bdsub said:
The longest I have ever been caged without any release is for one week during a vacation. The change now is that she cages me ever day the minute I get home from work and she releases me in the morning before I leave. I am in constant state of arousal and dripping at the office. She uses ice and numbing creams to make cock fit in cage. This apparently is the idea of her lover. She keeps threatening to make me wear it to work. I have not had anything but a ruined orgasm for a month. Going crazy.
Numbing cream is amazing stuff. Totally inept when applied, and wife makes me stroke it in until I lose my erection. Then a condom is applied and it's off to work I go, totally soft and impotent. It pleases her to know I am totally wimped for the day and there will be no distractions for me. And it is so frustrating being horny without any reaction from the little guy. (nellied@excite.com)

Reactions: wmjacking, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
wht_hubby said:
Numbing cream is amazing stuff. Totally inept when applied, and wife makes me stroke it in until I lose my erection. Then a condom is applied and it's off to work I go, totally soft and impotent. It pleases her to know I am totally wimped for the day and there will be no distractions for me. And it is so frustrating being horny without any reaction from the little guy. (nellied@excite.com)

I am now wearing the cage to work...she takes it off weekly for cleaning and teasing. I'm transformed now. I NEED it on. I NEED to be a cuck. I am their cuck. She is his. I'm their obedient servant . I love it .

Reactions: natasnaikul
I’m 32 male from aus and my fiancé 29 just introduced me to my new best friend a hot pink cock cage!! I’m a very proud cuckold and have been for many years! I’m with a sexy slut who craves cock and I’m so lucky to have sloppy seconds when ever I want and get humiliated! I love being controlled and ****** to do really dirty degrading things the worse the better for me and the happier for her! She has been fucking my ass with my big black prostate massager and her 11” double ended dildo but I loved it so much that I would always blow my load and made to clean it up. She told me she wants me to do as I’m told and try a cage when ever she says too. It excited me so much so that I begged her to buy me some panties to wear with it especially when she fucks her big hung bull that stretches her apart!! It’s made me so horny that my little cock leaks pre cum everywhere and I can’t do anything about it, the only pleasure I’m allowed is her fucking my ass with her strap on but only after I clean her out from her bulls massive fat cock and huge load emptied inside of her! This is driving me insane this new type of control and fantasy it’s made me become a slave to cuckold! I’ve been in my pink cage for four days now and I’m aching and I’ve eaten cum from her pretty pussy 3 times and still not let out yet, I need to fuck my ass and relieve some pressure it’s insane! I love being cucked by my slut who fucks cock and humiliats me the cage was the best thing she has ever bought me!! I hope everyone else is loving having their cocks locked up!!

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, SquirmingSub, Creaminside and 2 others
LoveCuckold said:
I’m 32 male from aus...
Welcome to the forum!
LoveCuckold said:
....and my fiancé 29 just introduced me to my new best friend: a hot pink cock cage!!
Very good! Clearly your fiancé has a good understanding of how to keep you under control, including the significance of the pink color.
LoveCuckold said:
I’m a very proud cuckold and have been for many years! I’m with a sexy slut who craves cock and I’m so lucky to have sloppy seconds whenever I want and get humiliated! I love being controlled and ****** to do really dirty degrading things; the worse the better for me, and the happier for her!
Excellent! You've attained good understanding and insight into your proper role, in your upcoming marriage and in society, as your soon-to-be wife's obedient cuckold — and you aren't even married yet.
LoveCuckold said:
She has been fucking my ass with my big black prostate massager and her 11” double-ended dildo, but I love it so much I always blow my load, [then she makes me] clean it up.
More evidence that your woman knows how to keep you in a state of appreciating your proper role in her relationship with you. If you orgasm whenever your woman fucks you up your ass with her double-ended dildo (or other strap-on), and she does that frequently, you're a fortunate cuckold.
LoveCuckold said:
She told me she wants me to do as I’m told...
Well, of course.... obedience is definitely part of your role as your fiancé's cuckold...
LoveCuckold said:
....and try [wear] a cage when ever she says to.
That goes without saying....
LoveCuckold said:
It excited me so much so that I begged her to buy me some panties to wear with it, especially when she fucks her big hung bull who stretches her apart!!
Keeping you in feminine panties — pink and other feminine colors, of course — is definitely appropriate for your cuckoldress-to-be. It should increase her confidence that you aren't off pursuing other women when she's dating and fucking her bull(s), since your panties will make it considerably less likely you will drop your pants in front of another woman.
LoveCuckold said:
It’s made me so horny that my little cock leaks pre cum everywhere and I can’t do anything about it.
It might help to ask your cuckoldress-to-be for permission to buy panty liners to wear in your panties, of the kind women wear when they're having their periods (or if they're older and incontinent).
LoveCuckold said:
The only pleasure I’m allowed is her fucking my ass with her strap-on, but only after I clean her out from her bulls massive fat cock and huge load emptied inside of her!
Totally appropriate....
LoveCuckold said:
This is driving me insane, this new type of control and fantasy. It’s made me become a slave [as my fiancé's] cuckold! I’ve been in my pink cage for four days now, and I’m aching. I’ve eaten cum from her pretty pussy 3 times and still [have] not [been] let out yet. I need [for her] to fuck my ass, and relieve some [of the] pressure. It’s insane!
You might consider attempting to negotiate an agreement with your cuckoldress-to-be, to the effect that after you bring her to orgasm "n" times with your tongue, after she has fucked her bull an/or in-between times, as she desires (where "n" is a number you agree on), she will bring you to orgasm by fucking you up your ass with her double-dildo (or other strap-on), which she can do without the trouble of unlocking and removing your cock cage. That is, being her cuntsucker should include bringing her to orgasm, as an addendum to cleaning up her pussy after she has fucked her bull. (I hope you're doing that already.)

You might also propose becoming your fiancé's ass kisser. Some women can orgasm from analingus.... perhaps she will find she is one of them. (There are thousands of nerve endings around the anus.) She could increase your humiliation by queening you (straddling your face, with you on your back wearing your cock cage) whenever you suck her cunt or while you're kissing her ass. If her bull fucks her anally sometimes, you could also clean her asshole with your tongue, in the same way you clean her pussy (pussy first, asshole second, to avoid getting anal bacteria in her pussy), both while she's queening you. Then, after you give her "n" orgasms in these ways, she could reward you by fucking you up your ass.
LoveCuckold said:
I love being cucked by my slut who fucks [other men's] cocks and humiliates me. The cage was the best thing she has ever bought me!! ....
That's a pretty strong recommendation. Clearly you appreciate and have adapted well to your proper role as your fiancé's submissive, properly humiliated and obedient cuckold. You're fortunate to have found a strong woman who fully understands and takes advantage of her own appropriate role in your relationship.

Last edited:
Bdsub said:
I am now wearing the cage to work...she takes it off weekly for cleaning and teasing. I'm transformed now. I NEED it on. I NEED to be a cuck. I am their cuck. She is his. I'm their obedient servant . I love it .
Very good, Bdsub. I congratulate you for accepting, and fully adapting yourself to, your natural role — in your marriage and in society — as your wife's submissive, obedient, and properly teased and humiliated cuckold. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Custer Laststand said:
Very good, Bdsub. I congratulate you for accepting, and fully adapting yourself to, your natural role — in your marriage and in society — as your wife's submissive, obedient, and properly teased and humiliated cuckold. I encourage you to keep up your good work.
Thank you for the praise. Truly appreciated.

Bdsub said:
Thank you for the praise. Truly appreciated.
You're welcome, Bdsub.

LoveCuckold said:
I’m 32 male from aus and my fiancé 29 just introduced me to my new best friend a hot pink cock cage! .......
How are you doing, LoveCuckold....?

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome, Bdsub.

It's so liberating to know who and what I am. To focus on being the best at it. To see their pleasure and happiness from my actions. To know that she is getting the best of all world's because of my complete lack of selfishness and total obedience. It's a daily rush.

Good. Thanks for saying so, Bdsub.

Reactions: Bdsub
Here she is

received_10214527236630352.png

Reactions: ashley71, SquirmingSub and mon84
Longest I've been caged has been one month. Just cleanings.

Users who are viewing this thread