• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caged

• Thread starterBdsub
  • Start date
My wife and bull read my posts last night. I am to begin a regimen of 2 weeks on and one hour off ( ruined orgasm) for 7 months beginning today. It will end on Valentine's Day. If I don't cheat then I will be privileged by fucking my wife. If I fail, I will wear full formal female evening wear to a restaurant of their choice as their date. It will be presented to my friends and family as a coming out party. If I refuse,all of the pics, videos and texts will be released proving what I truly am anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: SquirmingSub and natasnaikul
I don’t go for the blackmail, ******** thing myself, but the rest of it sounds hot! Seven months with no full orgasm, punctuated by ruined orgasms that give physical relief and crank up the arousal intensity? Sounds like fun! Of course, they are going to see if they can make you not succeed. Good luck, and enjoy the journey!

Reactions: Bdsub
Bdsub said:
Here she is

received_10214527236630352.png

What a hot-looking beautiful woman your wife is, Bdsub. Thanks for posting her photo.

Reactions: Bdsub
Custer Laststand said:
What a hot-looking beautiful woman your wife is, Bdsub. Thanks for posting her photo.

She has approved another. Enjoy!

2017-06-14-02-37-09-943.jpg

Reactions: ashley71 and jsnow
ShadowCuck said:
I don’t go for the blackmail, ******** thing myself, but the rest of it sounds hot! Seven months with no full orgasm, punctuated by ruined orgasms that give physical relief and crank up the arousal intensity? Sounds like fun! Of course, they are going to see if they can make you not succeed. Good luck, and enjoy the journey!

I completely understand your point on the blackmail angle. The reality is that I willingly engage in this behavior with the understanding that I am accountable for failures in my service and behavior. Not blackmail...just a firm reminder of what I've willingly agreed to. I am a cuck. Fully. Obediently. I need this .

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Love the red lips..great on a true slut cos the cuck knows where that lipstick will end up

Bdsub said:
My thanks to your gorgeous wife, Bdsub. Her sultry expression, enhanced by being partially hidden behind her long hair, is strongly sexual. It's an excellent photo!

Is that your wife's key to your chastity device hanging from a chain around her neck (lowest item, between her beautiful tits)....?

Custer Laststand said:
My thanks to your gorgeous wife, Bdsub. Her sultry expression, enhanced by being partially hidden behind her long hair, is strongly sexual. It's an excellent photo!

Is that your wife's key to your chastity device hanging from a chain around her neck (lowest item, between her beautiful tits)....?
Yes, it is. Nice catch. She is my goddess. Here is another pic.

2017-06-29-08-23-37-047.jpg

Reactions: ashley71, lknforfun, jsnow and 1 other person
Bdsub said:
Very good (re. your beautiful goddess wearing the key to your chastity device around her neck). My thanks, again, to her for allowing you to post another photo of her that's a full face view. If you're your goddesses photographer, you're doing a good job.

No, I am not. She has qualified professionals take her pics. I'm not worthy.

Bdsub said:

She is a great slut to own..fuck, msn.. those nipples..

Bdsub said:

20180910_103002.jpg love my dick in all her holes x

wht_hubby said:
Numbing cream is amazing stuff. Totally inept when applied, and my wife makes me stroke it in until I lose my erection. Then, a condom is applied and it's off to work I go, totally soft and impotent.
Interesting. I assume you take your condom off whenever you have to take a whizz during your work day. Afterwards, does your wife require you to put it back on (say, in a toilet stall) such that you're still wearing it when you come home in the evening? If so, that seems sort of inconvenient....
wht_hubby said:
It pleases her to know I am totally wimped for the day and there will be no distractions for me.
No doubt. It sounds like your wife feels she has discovered a way to keep you from being distracted by other women, that works for her....
wht_hubby said:
And it is so frustrating being horny without any reaction from the little guy.
From your wife's point of view, it also sounds like she does not realize that male chastity devices exist. If she were require you to wear one — and keep your cock locked up in it, except when she wishes to use your cock for her pleasure — you could wear it all day (or for multiple days) without having to take it off whenever you take a whiz, because you could do that while wearing it.

Among the cuckolds on this forum whose hotwives require them to wear cock cages (and are their sole key holders), there seems to be some agreement that those made from metal are superior to those made from plastic. More than one forum member has found the "HolyTrainer" to be secure and comfortable to wear, although it isn't metal. If you and your wife google "male chastity devices" (without the quotes), you'll find there are lots of manufacturers and distributers. You need to be careful, however, to avoid cheap knock-offs made (e.g.) in China.

Bdsub said:

Hot wife! Her tits are just gorgeous and those dark nipples must be a pleasure to tease while you watch from a corner caged

Bdsub said:

2017-06-14-02-37-09-943.jpg

mmm she is a hot bitch..familar too

You should be fucking her.

sosecretslut said:
mmm she is a hot bitch..familar too[/QUOT

Bdsub said:
You should be fucking her.
How are you doing, Bdsub...? I notice you started this thread in early May 2018. Is your gorgeous hotwife still keeping you locked in your chastity device, while continuing to enjoy the pleasures of cuckolding you by fucking her lover...?

And, now that more than a year has passed, do you find long-term wear of your chastity device has destroyed your ability to get it up....? I.e., is your weenie, locked in its cage, now permanently soft...?

Yes, a lot has changed over the last year but much has remained the same. I am now caged 2 months on and 2 days off. Ruined orgasms on those two days with cum feeding and CBT the main menu.

She has a new lover/bf that she lives with on weekends and sees during the week. I rarely am involved directly in their couplings. She also fucks random men....it is with them that I am sometimes involved.....both watching and participating.

I still am constantly fighting the cage's restraint. Unbelievably turned on by her and her actions.

I have several cages and toys she uses now. More of her friends know now. The ones that do, enjoy being serviced by me orally, used as a house servant or for entertainment. I am also pegged regularly or in random cases...the real thing.

I have no regrets. This is what she deserves and what I am. I am grateful to please and to serve her.

Cuck

Custer Laststand said:
How are you doing, Bdsub...? I notice you started this thread in early May 2018. Is your gorgeous hotwife still keeping you locked in your chastity device, while continuing to enjoy the pleasures of cuckolding you by fucking her lover...?

And, now that more than a year has passed, do you find long-term wear of your chastity device has destroyed your ability to get it up....? I.e., is your weenie, locked in its cage, now permanently soft...?

Reactions: ashley71 and SquirmingSub
Thanks for your reply, Bdsub.
Bdsub said:
..... I am now caged 2 months on and 2 days off.
Very good.
Bdsub said:
Ruined orgasms on those two days, with cum feeding and CBT, are the main menu.
Hm.... as days out of your cock cage.... "days off," as it were.... that doesn't sound totally pleasant.
Bdsub said:
She has a new lover that she lives with on weekends and sees during the weeks.
Very good. It probably would not have been good, from your point of view, for your mistress to stay with the same lover for too long.
Bdsub said:
I rarely am involved directly in their couplings.
Your level of involvement, or non-involvement, should be in accordance with your mistress's wishes, of course....
Bdsub said:
She also fucks random men.... it is with them that I am sometimes involved..... both watching and participating.
Nice.... that sounds more satisfying, from your point of view....
Bdsub said:
I still am constantly fighting the cage's restraint.
By that, I guess you mean you constantly try to become erect.... unsuccessfully.
Bdsub said:
I am unbelievably turned on by her and her actions.
As you should be....
Bdsub said:
I have several cages and toys she uses now.
By "toys" I assume you mean strap-on dildos your mistress requires you to take up your ass. And, if your mistress has a variety of cock cages she locks you up in, in accordance with her preferences, that's good, of course — especially when she takes you out to parties (if she does), where your weenie is locked up while she flirts with other men.
Bdsub said:
More of her friends know now.
Excellent. Actually, they should all know. It's important for your mistress's lovers — as well as her woman friends, of course — to know she keeps your weenie caged, with her your sole key holder, so they can feel more comfortable and turned on while she fucks them. For her woman friends, knowing she keeps you caged probably serves as a source of inspiration.
Bdsub said:
The ones who do know enjoy being serviced by me orally, used as a house servant, or for entertainment.
Those are certainly appropriate aspects of your role as your mistress's cuckold — especially sucking the cocks of her lovers, whenever they, or she, desire that expression of subservience on your part.
Bdsub said:
I am also pegged regularly.... or in random cases.... I get the real thing.
Excellent. I'm sure that helps you maintain the proper attitude as your mistress's cuckold. Also — even if your mistress keeps you caged while you're ass-fucked — no doubt that helps maintain your prostate health, as pre-cum leaks out of your caged weenie.
Bdsub said:
I have no regrets. This is what she deserves and what I am. I am grateful to please and to serve her as her cuck.
Congratulations. I see your persona continues to be appropriately transformed for your mistress's benefit. My guess would be, her keeping you in a cock cage (or cages) has played an essential role in that.

Thanks for the update, Bdsub. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Last edited:
Bdsub said:
My wife and bull read my posts last night. I am to begin a regimen of 2 weeks on and one hour off ( ruined orgasm) for 7 months beginning today. It will end on Valentine's Day. If I don't cheat then I will be privileged by fucking my wife. If I fail, I will wear full formal female evening wear to a restaurant of their choice as their date. It will be presented to my friends and family as a coming out party. If I refuse,all of the pics, videos and texts will be released proving what I truly am anyway.
OMG, so great idea. I think I would fail on purpose so she can ****** me to all my friends and family...so much humiliation

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread