• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caged

• Thread starterBdsub
  • Start date
This is so damn hot! Your very lucky bdsub that your girl took this to the next level. Very happy you found your true place as a cuckold. Probably a huge relief and weight off your back.

natasnaikul said:
OMG, so great idea. I think I would fail on purpose so she can ****** me to all my friends and family...so much humiliation

I completely agree with you about @Bdsub declaration about the plan that his wife and her bull had for him last year (2018) into this year (2019).

While it seems that his wife has since change 'bull" and their overall dynamic has been modified it was amazing to read what he had said about his wife and her bull/lover that she had when he had posted about the chastity with the then upcoming Valentine's Day event was something creative and amazing.

Bdsub said:
Yes, a lot has changed over the last year but much has remained the same. I am now caged 2 months on and 2 days off. Ruined orgasms on those two days with cum feeding and CBT the main menu.

She has a new lover/bf that she lives with on weekends and sees during the week. I rarely am involved directly in their couplings. She also fucks random men....it is with them that I am sometimes involved.....both watching and participating.

I still am constantly fighting the cage's restraint. Unbelievably turned on by her and her actions.

I have several cages and toys she uses now. More of her friends know now. The ones that do, enjoy being serviced by me orally, used as a house servant or for entertainment. I am also pegged regularly or in random cases...the real thing.

I have no regrets. This is what she deserves and what I am. I am grateful to please and to serve her.

Cuck

It is good to hear that your dynamic has continued to evolve over time. It does seem that your wife's prior bull was much more into your humiliation and usefulness then your wife's current lover/BF.

Your wife's current arrangement reminded me of my prior wife when she was dating my than boss. During their time together, he was clearly her lover and boyfriend. Similar to your wife, she began with the occasional overnight, turned into all weekends, then she began adding a few nights during the week. Moved about half of her clothing items into his house (or should I say their home). She was so addicted to his cock, that when he insisted on exclusivity, she stopped seeing other men and greatly restricted what we did together within the bedroom. Just as you, I went from always involved with her and her lovers, to being rarely involved directly, to only being involved in a non-sexual aspect.

It has been interesting following your journey. Looking forward to your future updates.

Spunkdump said:
I do not keep hubby /cuck in a cage, I had a full stainless steel belt made to measure for his cock and my pleasure. He has now worn it 24/7 for more than 6 years and is ìn a constant state of arousal lol. I release him three or four times a week to shave and clean him I'm not a total bitch!! unless he has annoyed me ! However his hands are always cuffed behind or to a ceiling ring so he cannot so much as touch his little cock. He works, travels, and visits doctors in it unless the visit is likely to need a check to his cock in which case I attend and then he is locked back up as soon after as possible. .......... —mistress K
Very good, mistress K. Clearly you have mastered the art of keeping your cuckold in a submissive state.

Users who are viewing this thread