Cages for cucks

• Thread startercrt
  • Start date
cuckhubby48 said:
Yes I thought [my wife's lover] might phone as he said once he would do that. I was caged, yes.
How are you doing? Is your cuckoldress wife continuing to keep you cock-locked in your chastity device, while maintaining her status as your sole key holder....?

Custer Laststand said:
How are you doing? Is your cuckoldress wife continuing to keep you cock-locked in your chastity device, while maintaining her status as your sole key holder....?
Yes

cuckhubby48 said:
I guess I'll have to say that does not seem surprising. Hope you're holding up OK.

Reactions: 4adventure
Custer Laststand said:
I guess I'll have to say that does not seem surprising. Hope you're holding up OK.
Things are great, I am locked and used to it now. My wife has only been with one most recently but has other dates planned, I will remain caged

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
Things are great, I am locked and used to it now. My wife has only been with one, most recently, but has other dates planned. I will remain caged.
Excellent. It sounds like you're fully adapted to your status as your sexy wife's cock-locked in-chastity cuckold, with her your sole key-holder — all of which seems totally appropriate as she pursues her affairs with her lovers.

I was slightly concerned as to whether you were holding up OK, what with not being able to give yourself hand jobs while thinking about what your sexy wife might be doing with her lovers. But, it sounds like you are. Congratulations for adapting well to your cock-locked and cuckolded status in your marriage.

Reactions: crt
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. It sounds like you're fully adapted to your status as your sexy wife's cock-locked in-chastity cuckold, with her your sole key-holder — all of which seems totally appropriate as she pursues her affairs with her lovers.

I was slightly concerned as to whether you were holding up OK, what with not being able to give yourself hand jobs while thinking about what your sexy wife might be doing with her lovers. But, it sounds like you are. Congratulations for adapting well to your cock-locked and cuckolded status in your marriage.
It is frustrating yes, very , it was a particularly frustrating night when she was away and I genuinely have not been able to release since then,

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
It is frustrating yes, very , it was a particularly frustrating night when she was away and I genuinely have not been able to release since then,

If you truly desire a release, as you know, you have options for initiating a release. Although if you working through fully adapting and accepting of your status, do you truly desire a release?

Reactions: crt
SquirmingSub said:
If you truly desire a release, as you know, you have options for initiating a release. Although if you working through fully adapting and accepting of your status, do you truly desire a release?
I guess I don’t no

We just ordered my very 1st cage!

Reactions: nashcouple, crt and Jackie
I had an online bull make me buy a cage and take pics. It is humiliating but not that bad

Reactions: crt, Jackie and natasnaikul
While trying to touch my wife last night she said it is time we locked you in your cage again ( she is going on holiday for 2 weeks from Thursday , I wear a small and sometimes a nano, we have ordered the size in between , nano is too small for longer term use and small allows too much freedom, I will be locked for 2 weeks so I hope this 3rd device does the trick.

Reactions: nelssim and SubBiBeta
Which is the most comfortable tiny cage?

msbevw said:
Which is the most comfortable tiny cage?
HD V3 nub, for at least a few days , long term not sure , only wore for lengths that my wife is with her boyfriend, a few days.