• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

California wife wants two blk men to fill her all night long

• Thread starterwifehot4bignblk
  • Start date

wifehot4bignblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2006
Ok here it is, simple and sweet. I love black dick. I get off on being married and having nasty raw sex with a brother. Taking pics,to show off for them and my husband is hot! Making a video with someone as cameraman getting all the right shots only adds to it.But I want two now!!
I want to find two guys that are attractive,safe,discreet,and into the same things I am. They must dominate me and take control of their slut while still showing me respect. Need to get off on fucking married white women and like to have husband on the side. I want thick fat dark meat to suck on and must be at least 8 inches.
This is my ad and I will be answering any response that catches my eye and has pics.Would perfer ages from 35-55.
Cant wait to see whats out there........

You are one hot piece of ass!! I wish I was out in cali !! lets see some pics of you fucking that black cock

The Bomb..

Hi, this is Jay.U look so hott in those pics.Thanks for sharing.I wish i lived close to u.I'am in Phoenix,Az.I would love to give u my BBC.

Please..

Please post a color copy of the 1st pic.. I love the pose!!

please show us more of just how hot you are...more more

Los Angeles Bull on the loose...

I am a BIG-dicked black male that loves to fuck and use 'filthy fuck talk'. I am an EXPERT at plowing wet pussy with all 10" of my THICK black meat; I'll stretch your hungry cunt for hours. If hubby enjoys watching his wife being turned into a complete dick sucking, fuck slut; then I am your man!

This pic is the BEST one on the site!!!
She is Fucking fantastic from behind,actually have this pic as my background right now

Attachments

• BestPiconDarkcavern.jpg
    BestPiconDarkcavern.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 622

Users who are viewing this thread