• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

California Wifebanger

• Thread starterwifebanger_ca_2002
  • Start date
W

wifebanger_ca_2002

Hello, I am a young straight male. Seeking a discreet relationship with a couple that is looking to spice up their lives, or that is into MFM. I am very attractive male 33, that looks physically looks 25, fit, sexually satisfying, and energetic.

I have been with an over 21couples to date (for real), they range from one on one to gang bangs. So I am not new at this. I have a couple friends I have made and play with often. I have pics to trade if you have pics to trade. My biggest peeve is people that ask me to send and send nothing back

If your interested in meeting up drop me an If you have yahoo messgr you can reach me at wifebanger_ca_2002, and email listed on profile. Check out my groups linked to my yahoo profile. You can find more photos there as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• 4951102n0207600.jpg
    4951102n0207600.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3,416
  • 4884106n0605600.jpg
    4884106n0605600.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,899
  • 4884Wifebangerncan2002600.jpg
    4884Wifebangerncan2002600.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2,307
Will fuck your wife or Girlfriend in California!

Hit me up this week for fun =)

Hit me up this week for fun =)

Last Weekend in September

Hi folks hit me up for some fun in SoCal. Check me out on yahoo IM. Stay Nasty!

Had a nice time with a couple I met

Thanks to D&D from the forum. Had a blast and she was sexy as hell. Drop me a note if your interested in meeting in SoCal.

Now Available for Daytime play!

If you're looking to get the wife or gf banged. I am now available during the day in Southern Caliornia, Los Angeles area. Drop me a note here or on Yahoo IM as wifebanger_ca_2002. Availble any time.

Hope to hear from you REAL soon.

WB

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting Ready to Mount

Here is one that I call getting ready to mount. Like my photos? Let me know, want to be in some of them. Drop me a note!

Attachments

• 102_0203.JPG
    102_0203.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,649
Im in Hermosa Beach near LAX

Here is another

Once again doing what i do best

Attachments

• c173.jpg
    c173.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 996
Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna Play!!

You sound fun im new to this but im up for new things, if you wanna help me out and get dirty let me know and we can get further acquainted

I would love to meet up with you! Hit me up

do you travel?

Hello

Where to?

Looking to meet tonight

in LA, or willing to travel for the right couple!

Great pics keep up the good work of servicing those horny housewives

Do you travel to Las Vegas

Anything is possible....

They call me johnny on the spot =)

San Diego??

Hey wifebanger do you ever get to San Diego?

Hi all the time

Users who are viewing this thread