• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Call my dad or Husband and tell them what a slut I am

• Thread starterReneeBBC
  • Start date

ReneeBBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2020
I’ll give you my husbands number or my dads REAL Number and you can call them and tell them what a slut I am use your imagination I’ll send pics and info so they know it’s the truth lol finally wanna live this fantasy

• Love
Reactions: throwback, satxbull, PinDickPJ and 15 others
ReneeBBC said:
I’ll give you my husbands number or my dads REAL Number and you can call them and tell them what a slut I am use your imagination I’ll send pics and info so they know it’s the truth lol finally wanna live this fantasy
sooooo down for this... I will say what you want them to hear.....

Reactions: babyblack
Omg really ? pm me

Reactions: VauxGuy and babyblack
ReneeBBC said:
PM me I'll do it.

• Love
Reactions: hrnynabq
ReneeBBC said:
im also down for it, pm me info

ReneeBBC said:
Congratulations! It's very nice and impressive you feel you can make that claim, Ms. ReneeBBC.... but, where is the evidence that you actually are a for-real slut? Please fill us in re. some of your slutty adventures and misadventures so we can have full confidence in your authenticity.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonemeal
Is it too late to get in on this?

You available?

Send me his Kik and Ill send him the picture of you I covered in cum

Im keen. PM me

hot idea!

Any one up for it

Reactions: Slavemaster, CharlieChan and PhilippinesFun
This is a hot idea. I’d consider this too

Reactions: baddy145
Erinwhitemom said:
This is a hot idea. I’d consider this too
Well then let’s have the numbers and some details!

Sooooooo bad

Reactions: toolman2c, sissytinyvirgin, Bubbacum and 1 other person
It is but so hot!!

Reactions: toolman2c
Let’s do it

Reactions: NowShown

Users who are viewing this thread