CALLING ALL BBCs: Denise Milani, Veronika Zemanova

• Thread starterambere
  • Start date

ambere

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2005
This is a challenge and a call for all BBCs to start sarging aggressively on these made-for Blcack Dick white bitches. These 2 are the hottest white womens alive and they need to be seen with Black men in the open not just in the bedroom.

Veronika Zemanova said she loves the bigger the dicks they is and she already fucked a brotha Harvey the photographer for Bac and Bumble. She in UK right now. Sarge that bitch and post the pics or lay reports up here. She's Czech and we all know how them bitches worship the BBC.

And this is Denise Milani, real name Denise Jacobi. She lives in SoCal and she still modeling now. She loves hitting up the clubs and shaking them titties to hip hop, soul, anything a brotha does and grinds the brothas mad. We need to get as many strong Black Men to fuck this slut and post the pics up here and write up how much of a Black dick worshipping slut she is and how nasty she gets in bed with Black men.
She's Italian and Czech = MADE BY GOD FOR WORSHIPPING THE BIG BLACK DICKS!
Somebody get up on this now!
[/URL

More pics at www.denisemilani.com and her myspace is www.myspace.com/denisemilani

Damn straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump this shit

ain't nobody fucked this bitch yet???

bumpbkkjkj

Jerk-off pooped:

"Veronika Zemanova said she loves the bigger the dicks they is and she already fucked a brotha Harvey the photographer for Bac and Bumble."

Oh, really? Where and when'd she say that? I think you're a bullshitting liar. If in case she did, she's a cheap, repulsive pile-of-shit. I seriously doubt it, though.

"She's Czech and we all know how them bitches worship the BBC"

That's a load of shit. The average Czech woman wouldn't give a nigger the time of day much less her pussy. Your bullshit is very thick.

""She's Italian and Czech = MADE BY GOD FOR WORSHIPPING THE BIG BLACK DICKS!"

You're full of God-damn shit. Nothing of the sort. To the contrary, YOU are the one obsessed with the 'groid's genitalia--not her--and hence worship it!

F.U.

Mr. Fields

P.S. "Bac and Bumble"? LOL!!!!

Work on your grammar please.

I couldnt give a fuck if any of this shit was true or not I just know that Veronika Zemanova is one SEXY ASS BITCH and I would love to fucking tear her sweet pussy apart!!!!

well she said in her facebook that she is in a relationship with a Black man, and has been fucking black men for ages and sawllows their loads. You know she bathes in black sperm each night. so maybe she will do hardcore with lexington "the impaler" steele or there will be a leaked sex tape of her and her BBC (big black cock) stud from their private all-night mandingo master sessions in bed.
it'll be the day to rejoice when we see this leak:
1120+k.jpg (image)

What are the odds Kareem got that? 98%? 99%?

denise_kareem.jpg

cokeman said:
What are the odds Kareem got that? 98%? 99%?

denise_kareem.jpg

100% without a doubt.

robroy66 said:
100% without a doubt.

Probably right. There must be some reason why she's always hanging all over big, black guys.

attachment.php

she is hot for sure
built to take a lot of big cock

all the big black men in the world tapping that ass and titties and aint NOBODY got stories of fucking these bitches? not even a blowjob story of getting these sluts to take the alabama black snake? POST EM UP. They gotta be least 1 out there

Denise Milani is a virgin still, thats why she wont pose nude yet

Ok, an update: word is Denise Milani's been fucking 5 BBCs or more these days. She loves to swallow the Black Man's sperm and even has developed a fetish for having them urinate on her after fucking (!!) Damn she a freak alright. SO SOMEBODY TAPE THIS BITCH AND POST IT ONLINE SO WE CAN ALL SEE TOO == SPREAD THE WEALTH YALL!!!!

No joke man. Freaky as it sounds, that shits all legit

Ambere,

what the fuck are you smoking? One minute you ask for stories or vids of Denise to see if it's true or not and the next you say it's legit. So you have no proof, but it's for real. You've never seen her fuck a black guy but you know she did. You're out your god damn mind. You're trying so hard to make this shit real and jerking it to that fantasy that you're gonna end up believing it. That's sad.

besides the muthafucka using the word NIGGER so loosely this is the most idiotik shit ive ever read. havnt read such trash since i read tha first half of page of mcbeth in high school. u people, both black and white, never cease to amaze me w/ur rhetoric and bullshit....i dont know what's worse: the fags, sissies, cucks, the women who come here for everything except black dick, or people who post such garbage as this...

Address: 804 Cloverview drive, Glendora

Good luck.

ambere said:
ain't nobody fucked this bitch yet???

I must say I am disappointed.