Calling all bulls for my stunningly beautiful wife

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date

scubakorman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2009
PLEASE! Go to wife pix forum / anyone interested? and FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY HOT WIFE! I am dying to lick her hot pussy but she won't let me until she is dripping hot from your messages. She needs it ROUGH and HARD so I can drink her sweet juices. She tastes SOOOO good you have no idea, please help me pleasure her.

Won't anyone please help me? Just comment for my wife, she is waiting to show you more on wife pix "anyone interested"

wow

she's gorgeous

I saw your other thread, and your wife is incredibly fuckable. I'd lay her back on the bed and sample that tasty pussy, then turn her over and fuck her doggy style, right in front of you.

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear that you think she is beautiful - it makes the emotions more intense for me, knowing you are looking at her, desiring her. It makes me want to keep her to myself and share her at the same time. Then when you describe the details of how you would touch her, how you would give her pleasure, it's awful and so erotic and exciting at the same time, I feel like I want to share her even more.

Scubakorman:

Your lovely bride is beautiful and needs to rel loving and service from a real man.

Send her to me and I will send he home well used, with a pussy full of my cum for you to eat.

missing

Hi.
I've just checked and I can't see any pics. Have you deleted them? If so please repost. If the comments of others on here to go by, she is very fuckable. I would love to see some pics of her.
Then I would love to fuckher silly and send her home with a cunt full of my spunk for you to enjoy.
:)

I am always here crazy for her!.. Mail me.