• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Calling all cuckoldress's and cucks, need advice

• Thread startercharlascuckold
  • Start date

charlascuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2010
Hi everyone, im new to this site, haven't been on here long and have liked reading the forums......

I need some advice though please....
I have been cuckolding the hubby for just over a year now, and have had a few bulls due to them bailing out on the idea after a while, or them getting to loved up (which i don't want).
Anyway i have been seeing my new bull for over 3 months now and at first it was a regular wednesday evening i saw him due to work commitments and my children, but last week i actually went out 3 times to see him which i really enjoyed, (i had the chance to go so i went).
My problem is that cucky hubby is starting to get cold feet on the idea on all of this now,this to me seems to be because i went out more than once last week and also because this saturday night my bull has asked me to go with him on a works do and present me as his girlfriend, which cucky has said is to much...
Cucky hubby usually works all night on a saturday and due to no other family help he is the only one who can babysit our children while i go out, which means he would lose money, but because my bull would do anything for me he has agreed to give cucky money to be off work so he can take me out.
Cucky hubby does not want this though and from his attitude about things now i think he is ready to give up on this lifestyle, something which i dont want, i tried giving it up before and couldn't do it.
I think he feels that i have just met some bloke and that i just want to be with him, (which i don't as i do love hubby to bits and wouldnt be without him). I just love fucking my bull it's the best fuck for years and will admit that cucky hubby can never better that.
I do come home and explain in graphic detail what ive done, and he licks me clean, he's had a few teaser piccys, but has never met my bull and i wouldn't want him to at the moment,

I just want some advice please, and for someone to tell me if im doing anything wrong in this situation that i just can't give up!!

One more thing does your bulls text or ring everyday?
Do you speak to your bulls in front of cucky hubby's on the phone, because i don't do this and he thinks im doing things behind his back which im not.

charla xxxx :confused:

charlascuckold said:
Hi everyone, im new to this site, haven't been on here long and have liked reading the forums......

I need some advice though please....
I have been cuckolding the hubby for just over a year now, and have had a few bulls due to them bailing out on the idea after a while, or them getting to loved up (which i don't want).
Anyway i have been seeing my new bull for over 3 months now and at first it was a regular wednesday evening i saw him due to work commitments and my children, but last week i actually went out 3 times to see him which i really enjoyed, (i had the chance to go so i went).
My problem is that cucky hubby is starting to get cold feet on the idea on all of this now,this to me seems to be because i went out more than once last week and also because this saturday night my bull has asked me to go with him on a works do and present me as his girlfriend, which cucky has said is to much...
Cucky hubby usually works all night on a saturday and due to no other family help he is the only one who can babysit our children while i go out, which means he would lose money, but because my bull would do anything for me he has agreed to give cucky money to be off work so he can take me out.
Cucky hubby does not want this though and from his attitude about things now i think he is ready to give up on this lifestyle, something which i dont want, i tried giving it up before and couldn't do it.
I think he feels that i have just met some bloke and that i just want to be with him, (which i don't as i do love hubby to bits and wouldnt be without him). I just love fucking my bull it's the best fuck for years and will admit that cucky hubby can never better that.
I do come home and explain in graphic detail what ive done, and he licks me clean, he's had a few teaser piccys, but has never met my bull and i wouldn't want him to at the moment,

I just want some advice please, and for someone to tell me if im doing anything wrong in this situation that i just can't give up!!

One more thing does your bulls text or ring everyday?
Do you speak to your bulls in front of cucky hubby's on the phone, because i don't do this and he thinks im doing things behind his back which im not.

charla xxxx :confused:

=============

do what your fanny tells ya to do love

Hi Ms. Charla,

Thank you for posting! I looked at your photos on your cuckold husband's personal info page (taken by him, I gather). You're definitely a gorgeous woman, and I would say he's a fortunate man.

You have posed some very good questions, which bring to mind what might be called one of the conventional wisdoms of this site: "it's hard to persuade one's wife to begin taking lovers, but *much* harder to persuade her to stop."

There's something else I have to deal with at the moment... will take some time later today to comment on your post.

Best regards—

Custer

Thanks Custer any advice would be much appreciated xx

My problem is that cucky hubby is starting to get cold feet on the idea on all of this now,this to me seems to be because i went out more than once last week and also because this saturday night my bull has asked me to go with him on a works do and present me as his girlfriend, which cucky has said is to much... The first time my wife went out on actual dates with one of her bulls, it was definately a challenge. It takes it from "just a sex thing" to adding emotions into it as well. I survived it, he probably will too, but the step you are taking now is much riskier than before.

Cucky hubby usually works all night on a saturday and due to no other family help he is the only one who can babysit our children while i go out, which means he would lose money, but because my bull would do anything for me he has agreed to give cucky money to be off work so he can take me out. I wouldn't accept it either. It's a pride thing that basicly says "I cant take care of my family. Takes it past just roleplay.

Cucky hubby does not want this though and from his attitude about things now i think he is ready to give up on this lifestyle, something which i dont want, i tried giving it up before and couldn't do it. You SHOULD be discussing this with your hubby. I have found there isn't ANYTHING that can't be talked through in life, if both sides are willing to.

I think he feels that i have just met some bloke and that i just want to be with him, (which i don't as i do love hubby to bits and wouldnt be without him). Let hubby know this. It is a common fear amoung swingers and cuckolds that the spouse will find a "bigger and better deal".

I just love fucking my bull it's the best fuck for years and will admit that cucky hubby can never better that. This is why my wife plays with other men. I'm a firm believer that the guy with the right tools, gets the job done better. I have tons of tools for building cars, so who would you go to, me, or a guy with just a hammer and a screwdriver? Same with sex, I am 4.5", her current lover is 9", and has tons of stamina. Who would you choose?

I do come home and explain in graphic detail what ive done, and he licks me clean, he's had a few teaser piccys, but has never met my bull and i wouldn't want him to at the moment, I actually find it hotter when I don't meet the bull. She also tells them to not approach me/us in public for that reason. If I'm in a crowd (we live in a small town) I have zero idea who has had sex with my wife. For me, huge turn on.

I just want some advice please, and for someone to tell me if im doing anything wrong in this situation that i just can't give up!! The fact that you can't give it up, means your hubby should be worried. My wife would drop everything for me NO QUESTIONS. We are soulmates. She just has sex with others.

One more thing does your bulls text or ring everyday? They IM her on Yahoo everyday if they are on at the same time. I do not read the texts unless she sends them to me. I trust her. Thats how it works. Thats why it works.

Do you speak to your bulls in front of cucky hubby's on the phone, because i don't do this and he thinks im doing things behind his back which im not. My wife has/does speak to them on the phone in front of me. I guess we are just more "non chalaunt" about this. She also talks to them without me there. Just depends if I'm there or not. I don't evesdrop, but I also don't go out of my way to leave the room either.

Confusing to say the least

I am not quite sure who is the cuckold and who is the wife in this thread. LOL Someone mentioned above that the fear of the wife deciding the lover was a better deal for her is very real. Sometimes husbands get into this lifestyle and think it is all a game, and they can go home and every thing will be as if it never happened. There is a thread on this site, (going back) which when read, you will see the general consenus is it will rarely be accomplished and then usually it is the wife that wants to stop for some reason of her own, ie children, but even then it will never be the same. In this case the chuckold seems to have posted pictures, with captions, that tell quite clearly that the wife is the dominant, and he should remember when he allowed this it was likely to result in a huge loss of status in the relationship. At this point, the lover is offering her more because he desires her. When a woman has many lovers this does not happen.

When cucky agreed to let you fuck others. He is just feeling cuckold angst. You are the boss now and you must explain that to cucky or print this for him. You mst put your foot down and law down the law. My wife did it to me.

Hi Gorgeous Ms. Charla,

I think it's very cool you're reading this site and asking questions of the forum aficionados, so to speak. Your post suggests to me (IMO) you will probably be able to get on track toward putting your "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage back on course.

As you know, I'm sure, your husband — whose screen ID you're obviously using — posted recently, asking forum members if he should be worried, given the nature of your relationship with your current lover. It's the thread with "New Bull 2" on the subject line. I suggested he probably should be concerned about the future of his marriage to you, and told him why. I suggest reading the "New Bull 2" thread all the way through if you haven't already done so (but I'm sure you have).

The following are some interpretations. Please keep in mind these are my own opinions, and do not represent any kind of "accepted view" of how a woman like yourself should manage her cuckold and her lovers. The number of differing views here may be equal to the number of forum members.

Your husband telling you he no longer wants you to be free to date and have sex with whomever you please suggests, IMO, you are moving too far, too fast. The obvious passion of your relationship with your current lover, and the frequency of your meetings with him (three in a week, followed by him taking you to his work-related party), are inducing your husband's high anxiety. As outlined in his thread "Bull 2," it probably looks to him — reasonably — like you and your lover are romancing each other passionately, not just enjoying good sex, and may soon run off together. In particular, your husband is probably fearful because your lover is divorced (hence available) and may thus be actively seeking a woman (you) to become a substitute-mother (/step-mother) for his children, in addition to continuing your role as the mother of your own children. In addition, your lover evidently has higher socioeconomic status than your husband; i.e., he has the wherewithal to support you and your children as well as his own very well. Ergo, from your husband's point of view, your current affair translates into a view of you on your way out the door.

Since you've said you have no intention of abandoning your husband for your lover, and you also said you do not want to abandon the advantages of your "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage (for obvious reasons), I suggest a good beginning would be to take your husband's concerns seriously and begin negotiating with him. Specifically, you might reassure him, with suitable gestures of affection, that you love him and have no intention of abandoning him for your current lover or any subsequent lover. Try to alleviate the source(s) of his anxiety.

Then, ask your husband for his thoughts on whether there are ways you could conduct your current affair that would be more acceptable to him. Be prepared to give some ground. If he says meeting your lover 3 times per week is too much, agree to see him (say) 2 times per week or at whatever maximum frequency the two of you agree on. If he says he doesn't want to be humiliated in absentia by you accompanying your lover to his work-related party wearing your wedding rings, and your lover introducing you as his girlfriend (in essence, as his married woman), then maybe that really is "too much" at this stage of your cuckolding of your husband. I suggest it may very well be best, both from the point of view of continuing your taking of lovers with your husband's acquiescence, while also maintaining your relationship with your current lover, to tell your lover — as sweetly as possible — that's one step too far, at this point. Unfortunately, you'll have to continue being a discrete married woman and will not be able to accompany him to his party.

These are my thoughts, at the moment. I may have said more than you wanted to hear, so I'll stop now. I'd appreciate it if you would let me know whether these comments are of any use to you. If they aren't, I'll cease and desist.

Best regards —

Custer

Ms. Charla,

Sorry... I neglected to comment on your last sentences.

charlascuckold said:
One more thing: do your bulls text or ring everyday? Do you speak to your bulls on the phone in front of your cuckold husband? I don't do this, and he thinks I'm doing things behind his back (although I'm not). —Charla xxxx

A thread on this subject was initiated by CuckoldMick on 12 May 2010 in the "General Cuckoldry" section of this forum. The subject line is "Wife Passwords Cell Phone — Locks Me Out." It begins here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/16049-wife-passwords-cell-phone-locks-me-out.html

I recommend reading it. It illustrates well some of the adverse effects when a married woman starts communicating and making plans with her lover while keeping her husband in the dark.

BTW, note post # 24 of this thread, from yesterday, in which CuckoldMick outlines the evolution of his relationship with his wife. It illustrates some less-than-positive aspects of their relationship, and is thus a good example to be aware of, I would say.

Regarding talking with your lover on the phone in front of your husband... this seems very hot to me. Given you require your husband to wear a male chastity device, you could use a hand gesture to order him to lower his pants and panties, then fondle his balls with one hand while you talk with your lover in a sexual, animated way. (This would be feasible if your husband wears a CB-x000-type chastity device, so his balls are accessible.) Alternatively, you could use a "pointing" gesture to order your husband to kneel before you then kiss and lick your shoes (/FMBs) while you talk with your lover.

—Custer

Hi Everyone,

My cuckold and I would like to say a big thank you to everyone, especially custer for some excellent advice.

We have taken on board everyone's advice and realise that as my current bull relationship is my longest, that we have a few teething problems which we need to iron out. We have also concluded that although we do have some problems, we have both expressed our desire to continue with the cuckold lifestyle, (especially me:D).
I have realised that being a cuckold is not easy, however I have reassured my cuckold that I have no intention of leaving him and that I love him to bits.
However I have explained that for the time being I will continue to control my cuckold to a level I see fit and will continue to fuck my bull at my choosing.

Once again a big thank you to everyone for your advice, both me and my cuckold are by no means experts at this lifestyle and will try and address problems as they arrive.

charla xxx

Users who are viewing this thread