• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Calling ALL CUCKS AND HOTWIVES DNT MISS

• Thread starterValentinolow
  • Start date

Valentinolow

BBC wife lover. I love tributes and live chats
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2021
any cucks or couples even just hotwives iso want to watch me stroke my huge throbbing Black Cock live? On ft or any live msngr Snapchat, Skype.. maybe I shoot the biggest load I have yet who knows

Reactions: Anaslutwife and ksfarmcpl
Valentinolow said:
any cucks or couples even just hotwives iso want to watch me stroke my huge throbbing Black Cock live? On ft or any live msngr Snapchat, Skype.. maybe I shoot the biggest load I have yet who knows
I would love to do that, especially if you aim your cock right into the camera when you cum so I can fantasize that you're shooting it into my mouth and I slowly let it slide down my throat as I close my eyes and imagine that I'm watching you passionately making out with my wife.

Valentinolow said:
Yes please

Users who are viewing this thread