• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Calling in the Bulls

• Thread startersmokinwifey
  • Start date

smokinwifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2009
Thinking of handing my wife over for a night. She is a good wife and faithful and deserves the expierence. Both of us are still hesitant. Me because she is so hot and innocent and her because she has only been with one guy and nervous about being with a new partner.

I have already introduce her to IR Movies and Lex Steele dildo. Now she has mr marcus too. We really get into the roleplay and she love trying to deep throat lex'S cock.

Now were moving to the next step, the dark cavern. Let us know what you think and if you may be interested. Private Message are welcomed, we love to chat and hear other expierences.

All the best with your new experience.

she is very sexy

She is sexy

I agree that she is 'deserves the experience for being a good wife'.

But give her the space when she goes into the Bull paddock, so she does not have a curfew to be home at a special time. She will enjoy her Bull if she has time to develop it into a second marriage, with both husbands getting their needs met and without jealousy of each other.

One night stands are not very satisfying. Several months loving from each Bull should be par for the course. A husband usually ends up with higher quality sex because the Bulls teach the wife new tricks which she introduces to her husband as she gains in new confidence.

Take matters into my hands

I told my husband, I think we got to raise the temperature with the pics since no bulls came calling. Bummer. Well I hope you all like these. Flatter me boys. LOL Seriously we enjoy this site and its got us curious. Hope you enjoy my contribution

I can't understand the niggahs round here when a tasty piece like you is on offer and there are no takers.

smokinwifey said:
I told my husband, I think we got to raise the temperature with the pics since no bulls came calling. Bummer. Well I hope you all like these. Flatter me boys. LOL Seriously we enjoy this site and its got us curious. Hope you enjoy my contribution

where r u located?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot wife

This is the best I can do with your pic. I will do private fakes. Let me know.

Attachments

• smokinwife01.jpg
    smokinwife01.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 453

Users who are viewing this thread