• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camera shy wife

• Thread starterPervertHusband
  • Start date
  • Tags
    shirt

PervertHusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
I don't have any pictures of my wife during sex but she likes to dress up for me :)

perverthusband-picture-534-my-wife-dressed-as-the-type-of-cheerleader-i-like-to-see-full-size.jpeg

perverthusband-picture-535-heres-the-view-from-the-back-full-size.jpeg

perverthusband-picture-667-dressed-up-as-a-naughty-school-girl.jpeg

perverthusband-picture-11677-this-is-how-i-like-my-wife-to-dress-up-every-day-full-size.jpeg

PervertHusband said:
I don't have any pictures of my wife during sex but she likes to dress up for me :)

perverthusband-picture-534-my-wife-dressed-as-the-type-of-cheerleader-i-like-to-see-full-size.jpeg

perverthusband-picture-11677-this-is-how-i-like-my-wife-to-dress-up-every-day-full-size.jpeg

Mmm... she has an absolutely perfect body!

PervertHusband said:

erotic bodycurves..with very milks breasts as icing on the cake..made to be use by deserving big dick

She has a spectacular body!!! Would love to see many more of her, both dressed and undressed...

Reactions: toolman2c
Keep buying her hot outfits and taking pics and everyone will be happy...

Very very nice. Keep up the good work

...hmm who is she texting :)

By the way she's posing, she doesn't seem very camera shy... =p

PervertHusband said:

then who is she sharing her bikini body with?

Incredible! She is absolutely stunning. Few can pull off the underboob so well. Let me know if you're ever in the Seattle area and want to see her get filled.

Need more of her please...

Users who are viewing this thread