• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

camping1

• Thread startergene51
  • Start date

gene51

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2006
Here is a little story that happened this summer when my wife and I went camping with a couple of my buddies. A little background first, though. Like many other guys, I like it when my wife teases and tries to humiliate me about my small dick, and how much better big ones are. She too enjoys teasing me, especially if she has cum first and is waiting for me to cum.

Well, we were camping with my buddies and when night fell, we went to our tent and they went to theirs, which was right next to ours. We could hear them talking as they got ready for bed. We heard one of them say how nice my wife looked and wished he could have her. This got us hot, especially my wife, and we started fooling around. I was pretty self-conscious, knowing they could hear us, and tried to be very quiet. My wife was pretty hot, I guess from hearing them talk about her. We fooled around and even though I tried to keep quiet, she was moaning
away. I knew they could hear her, but she just kept getting hotter and hotter. Well, I ended up eating her out, and she came in a loud orgasm. We stopped momentarily, and could hear my buddies applauding us.

After my wife regained her composure, she said to me, what about you? What would you like me to do with
that little thing you have. I was kind of self conscious, knowing they could hear us, but I love her talking dirty to
me. She said to me, I wonder if your friends know how little your dick is? I could hear them giggling in their tent
when she said this, and tired to tell her to keep her voice down, but she continued, you are so small, it even
seems smaller than usual. I wish I had my tape measure so we could see how long you are. I know it can’t be
more than 5 inches. I was torn, because I knew they could hear her, but I was loving how she was talking to me.
She was slowly jacking me off, and continued saying, Look I can cover the whole thing up with my hand. It
looks like a small worm. She could tell that I was getting excited and asked me, Do you want to put that little
thing inside of me? I don’t know if I will be able to feel anything, but we can try. Again, I could hear them in their
tent laughing. So I got on top of her and boy she was wet. She must have also gotten excited with this talk, and
knowing that they were listening in. I started pumping away. She said, out loud I might add, Is it in yet, I cant tell.
Someone burst out laughing. Yes it is I said, and getting into it, said, cant you tell. No she answered. So as I
am fucking her, I say, have you had any bigger ones inside of you. She laughed and said, this is the littlest dick
that I have ever fucked. I was used to being stretched out until I married you. I said, does it feel any different?
She answered, you’ve got to be kidding, I can hardly feel you in me, a bigger dick feels so full, so good. Again,
laughter outside the tent. I was sliding in and out of her and this talk was getting to me. I asked would you
rather have someone else in you, and she said, anytime, yours doesn’t really do anything for me. She added,
let me know when your done, cause I might fall asleep while we are screwing. This got to me and I started
cumming. They must have heard me cum. As I rolled off of her, she said, are you finished, I don’t see any cum.
I smiled at her, and she smiled back, knowing that I had loved the way she spoke to me. As I started to fall
asleep she said, now that your done, it is so small, it must only be an inch long. I guess it will have to do. She
giggled and rolled over to sleep. I too drifted asleep.

The next morning as we ate breakfast around a fire, my buddies kept smirking at me. They were smiling at my
wife who gave them a smile back. Later on, my wife stayed to read at the tent and my friends and I went
fishing. As I got the bait out of my pack, one of them said, Can you hand me a small worm, it would be nice to
have a bigger one, but it will have to do. They both broke out laughing, and a big smile appeared on my face. I
can't wait to go to bed tonight.

When my wife and I got alone later I told her about my buddies teasing me and she loved it. That night the guys
wanted to turn in early so my wife and I headed for our tent with them smiling as we left. We laid down and she told
me loud enough for my buddies to hear that I need to slid down and work my tongue on her pussy again just like I
did last night. She said that she wanted a chance to wad because she knew my little cock wouldn't do the trick for
her any more tonight than it had last night. I could hear then laughing in the tent next door. She started to tell me
about her former boyfriend who had a large cock and how he always made her cum when he fucked her. I quit licking
long enough to ask her if he was a better fuck than I was and she started laughing and you could her my buddies
doing the same. She said that my little dick was half the size of his when I was my hardest and he was still limp. I
thought I was going to cum right then. I buried my face in her pussy and did my best to make her cum and she let
out a huge scream and flooded my face. The guys next door started to applaud. My wife yelled thank you and if
they wanted to come over she would give them a standing ovation.

We had talked about others seeing her naked and even her fucking others but it had always only been in our sex
talk while we were having sex. I looked at her and she said not to worry that she was just going to give them a thrill
show and then they would leave.

Users who are viewing this thread