Can’t Concentrate On 2 Cocks

whitewife696969

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 31, 2016
NYC
I had a sexually liberal, mutilorgasmic girlfriend 20 years ago who when I asked if she would someday like to do a MMF, she said that she would not be able to concentrate on 2 men at the same time. She also thought that it was unusual that I would want a MMF, because she though most men wanted a FFM. She said that she would consider doing a FFM with her drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend. We broke up before that ever happened. I never understood her reasoning. Can anyone enlighten me on these subjects? Thanks.

whitewife696969

whitewife696969 said:
I had a sexually liberal, mutilorgasmic girlfriend 20 years ago who when I asked if she would someday like to do a MMF, she said that she would not be able to concentrate on 2 men at the same time. She also thought that it was unusual that I would want a MMF, because she though most men wanted a FFM. She said that she would consider doing a FFM with her drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend. We broke up before that ever happened. I never understood her reasoning. Can anyone enlighten me on these subjects? Thanks.

whitewife696969
Shame

whitewife696969 said:

whitewife696969
I would say that she likes PUSSY more that cock. Just as long as she likes both you probably missed the chance of a lifetime. Should have done it and got yourself some pussy from her pretty friend. No sense to lock the gate now Sir for the horse is already gone. I am very sorry you missed your chance. okdeacon

It (two men at the same time) can be very distracting. It can be hard to have an orgasm when you can't concentrate on yourself at all. Please understand we're all different, but I see her point.

Wife & I started our alternative explorations with swinging. We have tried most combinations of mmf, ffm, groups etc. I love a good mmf but wife says she finds it too intense. For the past few years we have hotwifed using the "she dates, I wait" method and both love it.

Thanks for replying.

Based on her answer, it wouldn't be something she was "trying". It was something she'd already done; just not with you.

I always figured that MFM was either about both men giving their all to one woman, or two men just using the hell out of the woman. Either way, the woman is in the more passive, receiving role and the men are doing the giving.

Reactions: whitewife696969
Well, as others have said, everyone is different. MMF works for me, but put any more guys in the mix than two and I agree that it's about being passive and letting the guys use me.

Reactions: oppor
Either way it was nice that she even considered FFM. My wife didn't have a problem doing with the extra man or woman.

ellenem said:
Well, as others have said, everyone is different. MMF works for me, but put any more guys in the mix than two and I agree that it's about being passive and letting the guys use me.
Hello Beautiful, its so nice to see you on here again. How is the hottest Hot Wife on here doing these days? Thanks for the memories. okdeacon