Can a white girl who has a black boyfriend ever marry a white guy?

• Thread starterwhitewife696969
  • Start date

whitewife696969

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 31, 2016
NYC
Will the white guy who marries her always bring up her past and feel like she will never be satisified with his white cock?

Sure they do it all the time. They marry the white guy for financial support and thencuckold him so they can continue to date their black boyfriend

Reactions: IanNEUK and lnohhnvm
They should marry a white guy and then tell about their black boyfriends and the more details the better. Also should continue with their black boyfriends.

• Love
Reactions: shrimpdikjim
whitewife696969 said:

Depends on whether a white man she likes, and who appears to be a suitable candidate for marriage, asks her to marry him. If the black man she's dating asks her to marry him first, and if she likes him and he appears to be a suitable candidate for marriage, presumably she would marry the black man.

whitewife696969 said:
Will the white guy who marries her always bring up her past and feel like she will never be satisified with his white cock?

Your use of the word "always" implies the answer is "no."

whitewife696969 said:
That is really a silly question. Women date many different men before they get married. Not everyone is obsessed with race.

Reactions: zippless and Readyu
I have dated 4 black women over the years. While I am married to a white woman, I still think about fucking black women and having black men fuck my wife.

Reactions: hikawade and whitewife696969