can any sissies...

• Thread startersissypgh
  • Start date

sissypgh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2008
stay in here for more than like 10 mins. I know that's all it takes me to spurt my little sissy juice. Watching all these women take that black dick like a good white slut is supposed to drives me crazy with jealousy

It is very difficult to keep watching all that happens. Plus I am liable to get caught by wife if I cannot make a load of cum when she SaYS to rather than when it just happens.
This is my second wife and she has known me since we were 12, so she knows EVERYTHING about me.
It was my first wife who got me feminized for black men including her boss and co-workers. Then she decided she did not like the idea of being married to a sissy femme. But I was truly hooked. I believe that I could not have gone back after just one black lover, black cock, black load of cum.
luv, MsGary

i hear ya, gurl

it only took me one and i've never gone back.

yes sissypgh,i have the same problem !

Sissy in Ohio

Once i had a black man bed my ass down, I was hooked just like my wife. she told me black men knew how to fuck a girl the right way and she was right. Once ronnie fucked me several times the first night, i was his bitch and still am along with his brother.

It's a challenge, isn't it?

ONe of my wife's lovers has since taught me to cum on cue. I no longer stay hard for HEr and i need to have another man involved to do it but she is pretty pleased with e being able to shoot my sissy juice any time she says. I have 4 inch dick which is near average thickness. I have made two babies with her and they are growing up fast. she has 6 kids with other men. I am the "lady of the house" mwm 52 miss gary )Heather)

MsGary said:
ONe of my wife's lovers has since taught me to cum on cue. I no longer stay hard for HEr and i need to have another man involved to do it but she is pretty pleased with e being able to shoot my sissy juice any time she says. I have 4 inch dick which is near average thickness. I have made two babies with her and they are growing up fast. she has 6 kids with other men. I am the "lady of the house" mwm 52 miss gary )Heather)

Aren't you the lucky one?? Sounds dreamy

Last time I had sex (3 years ago), within 3 minutes of being hard, I made a puddle on her belly when she gave me a foreplay handjob. She was completely disappointed