• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

can anybody write me a story for maureen my wife getting double teamed?

• Thread starterekon007
  • Start date

ekon007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2013
woodbridge ct
please write story based on being in night club for her to pick up 2 men for he night while i watch...please email me @ ekon007@gmail.com with any questions or suggestions ..thanks

tell us a little more about your wife

she is 5ft 5 36dd auburn hair..name is maureen...she has been out wife me to night clubs, dances with other guys cuz i dont. been ina few situations on dance floor.like dancing with one guy and his friend joined, with her in between.got her alittle heated to say the least..likes to hear scenarios that i tell her about doubleteaming her or me watching her get doubled, actualy set up one night with 2 guys 1 white 1 black butt she chickened out last minute butt was definatly turned on to the max...let me know if i gave you enuff...thanks ekon

sorry i took so long to reply butt i havent been back to this post ina while

lets get her nailed good ina xxx story to help pick up her spirits...recovering from injurys

come on writers!!!! ive read alot of good stories..help out a writer here with writers block!!! thanks ekonz007

still no writters for me??!!

come on ky i gave alittle info and base of a story..lets write and ill give u more info and a pic or 2 to go with it

I will write something for you. I need some basics to make it more personal. PM me some details you like to think about your wife, general type of area you live and play in and some body type stuff - pics if you have them.

Also what is your basic fantasy so I can write the story around it....ie is this your first time, have you been cuckolded before or has your wife just flirted but you want to go the next step?

Murphs

hey murphs are you still here?? let me know cuz i got writers block and could use your writting skills

Users who are viewing this thread