• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can Anyone Make A Story About Denise, My G/F?

• Thread starterXxNYX3xX
  • Start date

XxNYX3xX

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2007
Can anyone make a story about my girlfriend. Her name is Denise. She's 19. She is an Mexican American. She lives in a small town, California. She is currently going to a Long Beach U (which is actually located in the middle of the ghetto) She's a little goody good, who I think is a little scared of black people, she hates rap and all, so yeah.

My darkest fantasies about how like black guys become obssesd with her all of a sudden. And somewhow she goes from disliking blacks and hating rap, into someone who loves it all, probably because where she goes to school now. And she starts becoming a slave for big black cock. But not a slut, like she still tries to act like goody good during all of this, and during the black sexing. As 5 of them fuck her. As she gets a facial, as she gets fucked up the ass. And towards the end she starts getting black knocked up after fucking black guys with huge thick as hell blackest cock of all times. And it's either willing or she's ****** when she gets knocked up.

Thanks in advance as always.

LOL sounds like you just wrote it hon........

Well if you wnat this for real ask for the members here to give you advice - I am sure we can have your GF black only over a period of time :) Alos. show us a pic of her

Faked pictures, can cause legal trouble. A faked story could be the same.

Here are some pics as requested.

Attachments

• ndoor.jpg
    ndoor.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 432
  • dtd2.jpg
    dtd2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 522
She looks very pretty and I'm sure is a "good" girl at heart. I don't know why you want her to be a total slut for black men but then I never figured out my reasons for wanting the same for my "goody,goody" wife. Some people call it the "white man's sickness", Eldridge Cleaver about 35 yrs ago if memory serves. Anyway, hope you have better luck bringing out her inner slut than I did.

Users who are viewing this thread