• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can anything beat black cock?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
It seems that black cock is the pinnacle for womens sexual ecstasy and desires and nothing can beat that. No wonder black men are the most popular with women all over.

For rest of us men of different races, we will always be below black men. Women will never want us more then black men and their cocks, because that is the pinnacle of their sexuality

The only time this may change is if some aliens come from some other planet. Earth women may want fuck them more then black men

We come from an era when there were few blacks in the UK and it was a near mortal sin for any self-respecting white woman to be seen with one. It would guarantee that she would be thrown out by her parents and referred to as a slut.

So for us; my doing it with blacks and lauding them as sexually superior is a double whammy. I not only get to have a good fuck but we can enjoy the notoriety of my being a slut for blacks.

Now that blacks are everywhere and integrated into society it does not attract so much attention is a white girls is doing it with one. In fact I don't remember our daughter having anything other than black boyfriends and our son who went to the same school, once told his Dad that every black in her school year had done it with his sister.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sswanabe, sc_david and 4 others
Not for me or most of my girlfriends. Although a few have black husband's & bf's, most of us actually prefer vwe white men. It's not that we think black men are inferior, or that we refuse to fuck black men, it's just personal preference.

Yea black pussy!

My wife prefers White men, she has had a few Black men since we have been together but has never really enjoyed her time with them, everyone is different though.

StretchNFill said:
Not for me or most of my girlfriends. Although a few have black husband's & bf's, most of us actually prefer vwe white men. It's not that we think black men are inferior, or that we refuse to fuck black men, it's just personal preference.

Money counts. Thats why later in life when financial security is needed most white women endup with white men, because white men are atleast 5 times richer on average then black men.

But if you see when white women are young in college or their 20s, almost all of them want black men more. There are so many interviews and videos on net about this. They have a much higher sexual desire to go with black men

Reactions: sswanabe
Gotta make sure facts remain in context. Yes, white men are on average wealthier than black men, but with few exceptions, white women (like women of every other race), marry because of love.

If women were primarily after financial security, most Black, Asian, Hispanic women would marry white men at that those same statistical averages, and their not.

As for internet videos, you'll find all kinds of stereotypes being propagated that have no real basis in reality. I was a young hispanic woman in college with white friends who, though sexually active, couldn't care less what the guy's color was.

StretchNFill said:
Gotta make sure facts remain in context. Yes, white men are on average wealthier than black men, but with few exceptions, white women (like women of every other race), marry because of love.

If women were primarily after financial security, most Black, Asian, Hispanic women would marry white men at that those same statistical averages, and their not.

As for internet videos, you'll find all kinds of stereotypes being propagated that have no real basis in reality. I was a young hispanic woman in college with white friends who, though sexually active, couldn't care less what the guy's color was.

Most women care about dick size and how the man is in bed. Only 2% might not

redheads said:
And out of that 2% , 1.99% SAY they don’t but secretly do.

Reactions: redheads
shycplinokc said:
And out of that 2% , 1.99% SAY they don’t but secretly do.

So true

redheads said:
Until you've spoken to "most women", its safe to relegate such opinions to the realm of boyish conjecture ;)

Reactions: PSLBull
Black cock available for white women
Crashcollects@gmail.com

20220624_175602.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread