Can Black Cock Save The Earth? Year Two

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Can Black Cock Save The Earth? Year Two

by EroticWriter

Several months after Rotock and Glicktoo had sent an advisory message to their home planet of Knobbia, ships from the home planet had been arriving in the skies above Earth and off loading Knobbians onto the Earth surface, but always on the portion of Earth called the USA

These ships, with their cloaking devices were invisible and thus undetected by the Earthlings below.

Though the Knobbian women had been left behind for the time being, a majority of the remaining five thousand Knobbian men were now established in the USA and making their mark. Making their mark by doing some sniggling as they called it on the planet Knobbia, but on Earth it was known as fucking.

Rotock and Glicktoo had settled in for a long stay at the residence of two women from Chattanooga named Tina and Terrry that worked afternoon and evenings at a downtown restaurant. Rotock and Glicktoo, effectionately known as 'Glick' by the women, were using the computers of both women to ascertain the best places for their fellow Knobbians to be beamed down and establish themselves.

The two women had been told by Rotock and Glick that they were from the southern part of Germany, and that was why they had strange names and spoke such good English.

In between work sessions, the two Knobbians were doing lots of sniggling, though now, when with the Earth women, they referred to it as fucking. They, both Rotock and Glick, also greatly enjoyed this thing called 'snuggling' that the Earth women seemed to enjoy.

On their home planet of Knobbia, snuggling, as well as kissing, was unknown to the Knobbians. Since the Knobbian women had been ******* to a radiation belt that had passed across their planet from space hundreds of years ago, the women no longer felt any pleasurable sensations during sex.

In additon to that the hole for the giving of birth, and for the men, pleasure, was located on their backside above their anal canal and thus facing the female species while sniggling was unknown as was kissing. Terry and Tina had shown both Rotock and Glick about this kissing, and in the process had also told them that it was OK to sometimes allow their cum to flow forth during sex.

On Knobbia, with their women, the men never had any need to expel fluids during their orgasms unless the creation of a child was desired. In recent years less and less children were being created, and thus the planet population had declined to perilously low numbers. The fact that Knobbia was drying out and dying was also a factor in having Knobbians complete their transfer to this planet called Earth.

The Knobbian society, being many thousands of years old, had long ago developed weaponry that was superior to Earth weapons. They had the ability to take out the residents of the planet Earth and leave the rest undamaged if they so desired.

At first this had been the plan, but after a few exploratory ships had came to the Earth surface and the Knobbian men had discovered how pleasurable this fucking as they called it with the Earth women was, they no longer wanted to destroy the residents of this planet, at least not the women.

But rumors had started at first in the USA. Of men, tall men who looked like white basketball players and were developing quite a reputarion as being 'cocksmen,' They reputedly, though it had not been proven, were able to make their sex organ change in size. It supposedly could be made to lengthen, thicken, or both at the same time. Also their sex organ could be made to bend in any direction.

Somehow, perhaps from some loose-lipped American woman with pussy lips that had been stretched loose as well, the word Knobbia had been placed into the discussions. Further rumors were being spread that this Knobbian cock could last for hours, and could be made to spew forth cum or not, whatever was desired.

For years black cock had ruled this nation called the USA, but now black cock was being threatened by the rumored presence of this Knobbian cock, though no one in authority knew where the name Knobbia had came from.

Finally the rumors that had been whispered amongst the women of the USA became prevalant online, and before long websites had been set up touting the benefits of finding and enjoying this black cock. When the Earth men spoke to their women about it, they were met with blank stares, but the husbands, especially, could tell that something was going on.

It was rumored that this Knobbian cock was coming across the border from Mexico and once again the Republicans renewed their cries for sealing the border. But this time it was different. Now the liberals, lead by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were also calling for the sealing of our southern border, for the reputation of black cock and its ability to please was being threatened.

The Democrat leaders in secret, conducted a meeting and decided that they would appoint a panel to research this rumored Knobbian cock and see if it in fact existed, and if so, if it could be turned into Democratic votes.

Then, the rumors having reached epidemic proportions, the congress allocated 6 billion dollars for a comprehensive study to be conducted, with a requirement that the six women selected to conduct the study get back to congress with their findings within 90 days.

The Attorney General quietly released a bulletin informing police forces around the country to conduct random road blocks and see if they could perhaps find any groups of white men, all over six feet tall and see if they might be aliens from some other country who were making the rounds and fucking our women.

But unknown to the police, the Knobbian men had the ability to turn their skin different colors, as had been demonstrated to Terry so visibly by Rotock a few months ago. Below is a transcript of that portion of their first encounter.

But while Rotock and Glick were having their eyes opened, Terry and Tina were having their pussies opened, and amazingly so.

You see, on their home planet of Knobbia, a physical development has been ongoing for centuries. The males of the species have penises that are adjustable. They can thicken them, make them longer, or both at the same time. Also their penises can be made to curve up, down or sideways.

Terry was under Rotock, who at the moment was making his cock ripple in grooves as he pumped in and out. Terry was going wild. “Oh Rotock, this is even better than black cock!”

“Black cock? There are cocks that are black?”

Terry was having another orgasm and at the moment could not respond. After several seconds she gasped out, “You were asking something?”

“Yes, this black cock. What is that?”

“Well, actually that’s just an expression. Most of them are brown in color, but yours is the first white one I have had that feels this good.”

“Would you like mine to be brown?” As he pulled out, Rotock displayed his cock to her. It had turned brown.

“What? How do you do that? This is so weird. Put it back in me!”

“Like this? Rotock had just delivered 10 inches of thick brown cock into a pussy that was used to having the best.

“Yes, it feels fantastic, just the same as a real one. Oh I love this so. You Germans are so strange. Now fuck me with it.”

So yes, the Knobbians, if they so desired, could make their Knobbian cock look like black cock, only with even more ability to please.

It was rumored that the police in Arkansas, having stopped a mini van loaded with six men, allowed it to go on after being told that the occupants were a basketball team on their way for an exhibition game. Later the police heard through the grapevine that the van they had stopped had actually been Knobbians, who upon being stopped, had turned their skin brown.

This story, if there was any truth to it, got onto the net and all of a sudden basketball games around the nation were seeing more and more white women purchasing tickets to the games. After the game, the players were finding the opportunities for white pussy to be even greater than in previous years.

The basketball players, of course, could not make their penises change in size, curve or last for hours as rumored, but the white women were going home satisfied in any case. They had not gotten any of the rumored Knobbian dick, but they had experienced black cock, and the rumors they had been hearing about black cock were true.

Four white college girls, joined by two older married white women who worked as teachers at their college, had gone to a game one night to check things our for themeselves. They had acted as a cheering section for their team, and when the game had ended with a win, they had excitedly joined the throng of cheerleaders and fans who had mobbed their team who had just won a semi-final on the way to a championship.

The college girls and the two wives had ended up in an house owned by the parents of one of the players, and as the evening progressed, things had been getting wild to say the least. All four college girls took turns fucking the players, and though there were no drugs to be had because the players feared a drug test coming before the championship game, their was plenty of alcohol on hand.

The college girls, being uninhibited in this college environment, were not afraid to be fucked in public, and the cocks were freely being passed around as the girls would giggle, point, and say, “I want that one next.”

The two married women, however, were more selective. They too wanted to be fucked, but not in public. Both of them had come together, and their husbands were home baby-sitting. They needed to hurry.

Yvonne was her name, one of the teachers, and she decided that she wanted to fuck Jamal. Yvonne had watched as Jamal had fucked Jessica, one of the students in her History class, and after having been able to both see Jamal doing the fucking and getting a review from Jessica as to how good he had felt, Yvonne had decided to take Jamal into a room where they could be alone.

Jamal had a huge cock she had seen, and she was craving the huge part of that black cock, something she was not getting at home. Jamal did not know that Yvonne was a teacher and thus he did not have Yvonne for any of his classes this semester, but he was probably going to be getting her next semester. In the meantime, he had her for tonight.

“I see you are wearing a set of those rings. Does that mean you are married, little lady?”

Yvonne blushed. She had forgotten her rings, and besides, they were very hard to get off. “I...I was married,” Yvonne lied, “I'm separated and about to get divorced.”

“Well, maybe you can be finding out about now what kind of man you can be picking for your next round of steady fucking.” And with that, Jamal proceeded to show her. He had drained off a gallon in Jessican, and now Jamal was ready to do some long, slow fucking and making it last and last. This woman was particularly beautiful, and in many ways, more lovely than all these white preppies he was so used to having.

Af tirst Yvonne was afraid to express herself to this younger than herself student. But as time went by she became more vocal as she felt first one, and then two and three powerful orgasms surge through her body. “You fucker. You know how to do it, don't you? I don't think I have ever felt anything so wonderful before. Fuck me harder...YES, LIKE THAT! Oh shit you're good.”

About that time Marcus walked in after having tried the door, found it to be locked and then twisting hard and forcing the hasp to give. He had managed to open the door. Now he was in the room and watching as his buddy Jamal was fucking this white teacher that he currently had in one of is classes and had been lusting over all semester.

“She looks like some good pussy Jamal. I get her next.”

Horrified at hearing that voice, Yvonne looked up. “Oh no, Marcus, you're here? I didn't know you are on the basketball team.”

“I'm not Ms Johnson. I'm just a friend of Jamal's, but what he is getting I have been wanting for...” he counted in his head, “four months now since I have been in your class. I''ve been craving that sweet white meat, and now I plan to get me some.”

Marcus proceeded to show Yvonne married Johnson how much he had been craving her when he went over and stuck his semi-hard two pounds of meat in her mouth. Yvonne took to it like a duck to water.

Marcus had to suffer and wait through an interrupted blow job while Jamal and Yvonne finished up with one last great orgasm, and then, as Jamal got up off her with his long dick dripping and dangling, Yvonne sort of closed her legs, looked red in the face and turned her head to look past that big beautiful brown cock and up to his face.. “Marcus, you won't say anything to anyone in class, you promise?”

Yvonne Johnson found herself staring at a cock that she had been sucking and now appeared to be even larger than Jamal's if that was possible. She looked worried, but as Marcus crawled up on the bed, her legs opened for him.

“Fuck no, Ms Johnson. I plan to enjoy this fuck, and when we are done, you and I are going to arrange some future times when we can get together for more of this.” And with that, Marcus had himself a nice feel of her C cups, then he buried his cock to the hilt, and Yvone groaned loudly as her arms and then her legs came up and around him.

In the front room, her other teacher friend was being fucked, and openly in front of everyone. Somehow, despite her desire for privacy, she was getting it in public. Similar things were happening around the nation as more and more white women, in an attempt to hopefully find some of this rumored Knobbian dick, were discovering the benefits of black cock.

It would appear at the moment, that the reputation of black cock had not only been protected, but enhanced. But behind the lines, and on the beds of America, more and more American women were being converted to a craving for Knobbian dick. In time, at the present rate, Knobbian dick would rule America, and then the world within a few years.

But there were not a few years to be had.

Rotock and Glicktoo had received a message from the home planet. “We are rapidly drying out, the food sources are dwindling, and the women are getting restless. Unless you find a way for us to conquer this planet Earth peacefully, we will have to use our weapons.

Please advise within six weeks Earth time.

Meanwhile, in Washington D. C. the six women whom had been given six billion dollars and three months to explore this rumored Knobbian dick and get back to Congress, had received some leads and they were about to go on a fact-finding mission.

Coming next, Can Black Cock Save The Earth? Year Three.