• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can fear trigger an orgasm?

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
I was wondering if acute fear or intense anxiety can trigger an orgasm?
Is it irrespective true/false for both guys and gals?
Did that ever happen to you?

In reality I know that that is indeed possible.
Or, at least, it happened to me a few times...

I was still a kid, well before my puberty. Only later I recognised that those lovely waves of pleasure were just orgasms.

Then it happened another couple of times when I was a teen-ager: in both cases I was short of time for doing something extremely important. I almost panicked, and consequently had a mind-blowing, long lasting orgasm, with massive ejaculation (that was so embarassing! but also so pleasurable…)

It happened again only once, thirty years later (!), I was in bed and it was a mix of a feargasm and a wet-dream. I was dreaming of my wife flirting and then being fucked by two guys: I was late and couldn’t stop them. The orgasm arrived when I was awake. Never ever experienced such a huge and pleasant emotion !
If you never had any - then you don't know what you're missing!!!

Did it ever happen to you? Was it pleasant? Did you reach a full orgasm (and - for boys - ejaculation)?
(Just to know if it is normal or not.)

Last edited:
Ive never had a full blown orgasm but when I do think alot about my wife being with another man I leak precum all day

david4566 said:
Ive never had a full blown orgasm but when I do think alot about my wife being with another man I leak precum all day

Is that "fear triggered" or just sex arousal? Or a mix of both?
In any case the events I am reffering to are wild, intense, almost violent - a peak of instant irresistible pleasure. Much better than a "regular" orgasm... but no sex stimulation or sex thinking involved (apart from the last one)

Wow that sounds amazing. Unfortunately no :(

Users who are viewing this thread