• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can someOne please Do a talkie with these blonde sluts

• Thread starterMax187
  • Start date

Max187

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
Something along the lines like one talkie that said..Its not cheating when a Blonde women fucks a black man..Its just nature for them to do it..Or something more graffic..Or hell just everyone jump on this and add black cocks and terrible language! ahahah

amyried_pumaswedec_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not very good at talkies. Even though I'm a writer it just seems awkward. But I gave it a shot, this is my first try.

Blonde on right (out of the corner of her mouth): Do you think they've noticed our boobs are plastic?

Blonde on left: They're black guys, honey. We've got white skin, blonde hair and pussies, they won't give a fuck.....

(sorry, poor effort, but somewhat shaken up after the staring down I've just had from my hunky black neighbour.....)

Or.....

Blonde on right (out of the corner of her mouth): Chardonnay, I think my shoes are too tight.....

Chardonnay: It's ok, honey, it's not your shoes they want to fuck.......

(sorry, another poor effort.....)

girl on right: whew, we got that sex change just in time.

girl on left: i know, know we can rock lil bow wow's world, and he would never guess that we were keith and kevin he went to school with.

my attempt

enjoy! these sluts definetly need some black dick in their asses.

Attachments

• amyried_pumaswedec_01.jpg
    amyried_pumaswedec_01.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 315
The last one was great

Just thought of another two:

Blonde on Right (out of the corner of her mouth): So it's true what they say, then.....those black cocks are the biggest I've ever seen....

Blonde on Left: Sweetheart......you wait until they're actually errect....

OR

Blonde on Right (out of the corner of her mouth): Chardonnay, do you think we're a little overdressed?

Chardonnay: Drat! I knew these shoes were a step too far! Now they'll never look at us!

Debbie E said:

Blonde on Right (out of the corner of her mouth): So it's true what they say, then.....those black cocks are the biggest I've ever seen....

OR

Blonde on Right (out of the corner of her mouth): Chardonnay, do you think we're a little overdressed?

Chardonnay: Drat! I knew these shoes were a step too far! Now they'll never look at us!

lol liked the last one..got a chuckle out of it :)

Debbie E said:

OR

I like Debbie's sense of humour!

Users who are viewing this thread