Can someone recommend a good hot wife forum?

• Thread startertimmac
  • Start date

timmac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2010
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know i very much enjoy this board and all of your posts (some are very insightful and intelligent) however i feel a little out of place and would like to find something more in line with us
This majority of this board seems to prefer humiliation style cuckold play, whereas we are more into the hotwife aspect. I am very good at pleasing her, am well hung (not the biggest, but 7.5 inches and very thick), and me and her have actually tried being a "bull" couple for a few couples we know. I very much enjoy hearing about her getting fucked while i am at work, or going out to the bars, having a few drinks, and sucking some dick in the parking lot. It seems most of the posts reflect an attitude of "she has found a better man, or you can't please her" which doesnt really line up to our situation. Anyone recommend anywhere that focuses more on the slutty side and less on humiliation? thanks again and i always enjoy your posts, i just feel like a spectator here.

P.s. Doesnt mean she doesnt enjoy a bbc as much as the next girl!

Don't feel out of place - bulls, cucks, hot-wives, lovers, sharing husbands, and dirty-fuck-sluts come in a wide range of styles. Stay with your position, and disregard the posts of the more extreme members {nudge, nudge}.

You can have perfectly good discussions about anything you want if you pick the right people ;)

Great suggestions guys thanks! Ill still be here, mostly lurking though ;-)

I'm into the HW mindset as well. Good to know that some guys are thinking on the same line as well.

greymaster said:
Don't feel out of place - bulls, cucks, hot-wives, lovers, sharing husbands, and dirty-fuck-sluts come in a wide range of styles. Stay with your position, and disregard the posts of the more extreme members {nudge, nudge}.

You can have perfectly good discussions about anything you want if you pick the right people ;)

Greymaster is right. There are many of us here like you. Most are just not as outspoken and annoying as I am lol..... Ruthie and I are not into all that kind of thing either. We have our own strange things going on but we think more like you do. we like to have fun and there are many others here as well that do.

Timmac, I'm with you on the slutty side of our wives!

Timmac,

timmac said:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I very much enjoy this board and all of your posts (some are very insightful and intelligent). However, I feel a little out of place and would like to find something more in line with [my wife's and my interests]. ....

See: Hotwife Dating - Hot Wife personals to find your perfect Bull or Cuckold

Also, your wife — and perhaps you as well — might be interested in this e-zine:

http://scandalouswomen.com/category/hotalphafemale/

—Custer