• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

can there be any better feeling for a man?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have always wondered how black men feel when they dump their semen inside a white woman's pussy :D

I think the pleasure they must get in cumming inside white women would probably be the best orgasimic feeling a man could get, especially making the white woman pregnant :D

some times I wish I was a black man just to experience the feeling of dumping my black load in a beautiful white woman who is ready and willing to be impregnated by my black baby

Why not so many white men fantasy about unloading inside a black puss??

White men made them slaves.

Now it is their turn to make their women their willing partners.

it sounds like a pile of crap to me..
but then, I'm european..probably, here the race issue only comes up when it is called into question by moronic racists.
I do know that the couple of black friends I used to have had exactly 0 hang-ups over centuries of slavery and other similar stuff..
they were much more interested, much like myself, into getting into any available girl's panties..whatever the colour of said panties..or the girl wearing them.
as for the other way around.. I don't know about other people..my fantasies go in many directions..black, white, asian, redheads, blondes.. I really don't get an extra tingle or extra hard depending on the skin colour of who I'm in bed with...and I know for sure, on account of having sampled pretty much every colour of the rainbow..
but maybe that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread