• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can You Get My Wife?

• Thread starterCantwincuck
  • Start date

Cantwincuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2019
Shes 31yr old petite white 110lbs
I need someone to email text ext her and see what u can get out of her.

She always talks about cucking me during sex and send me captions. Need to see of shes for real.

received_1799210313479257.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, barbie1955, Justforkix and 3 others
Where are you guys from? She looks like I would split her in two.

Reactions: Davey cuck and Hor
she is fucking hot

Reactions: Cantwincuck
Cantwincuck said:
[My wife is] 31 yrs old, petite, white, and 110 lbs. I need someone to e-mail or text her and see what you can get out of her. She always talks about cucking me during sex/ Need to see of she's for real.
Very good. Your wife is definitely a hot-looking woman. She should certainly continue teasing you about making you her cuckold during sex, and at other times as well. I encourage her to keep up her good work.

And, I suggest encouraging your wife to refer to you as her "cuckold-in-waiting" and her "cuckold-to-be" [your first name], and in other ways belittling the size of your endowment, such as by calling you: "Teenie Weenie," "Pencil Prick," "Bitsy Balls," "Blueberry Balls," etc.

I also suggest proceeding along the lines of the 8-part article that begins here:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Reactions: Cantwincuck
Cantwincuck said:
Shes 31yr old petite white 110lbs
I need someone to email text ext her and see what u can get out of her.

She always talks about cucking me during sex and send me captions. Need to see of shes for real.

received_1799210313479257.jpeg

Send me her info
tomdilger said:
Aussie Bulll... pm me her details
No BS!

Kik?