Can You Really Handle It?

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
All us here obviously enjoy writing and/or reading about our cuckold fantasies / experiences.

Although occasionally (okay, many times), you come across a story that you suspect is not factually accurate, I personally rarely doubt that the author is sincere with their feelings - and that is good enough for me.

But in the past I've often asked myself, could I really handle it in real life?

The closest experience I have to help me answer that question occurred a few years ago with my last girl friend - that's right, I haven't dated anyone since then, because I was truly in love with this girl and our relationship was getting serious. Then I found out she cheated on me. We broke up soon after (for a variety of reasons, not just the cheating part).

But I was devastated. And one lonely night I found myself lying in my bed crying my eyes out and jerking off at the same time. I felt so hurt and rejected, and I took that pain and made it even more intense, twisting the proverbial knife into my own heart by conjuring up images in my mind of her getting fucked by this "other guy". Fucked better than I could ever hope to fuck her. It hurt like hell inside, but I came like a son-of-a-bitch that night.

Thinking about it now, I can't believe how these two powerful, yet conflicting emotions (being hurt, and enjoyment of cuckold), took hold of me.

For the record I started having cuckold fantasies since college. And interracial fantasies before that in my late teens. And I always wondered, is this what I really want? Could I really handle this in the real world?

How about you?

Attachments

• cnu.jpg
    cnu.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 726
Well, you'll never know until you try it! The fact that you are thinking about it now is an indication that you could probably handle it.

Why not find a girl to fuck who will tell you about the guys who have fucked her before you? Then you will know what your feelings are about having shared her pussy with other guys.

Remember: Pussy is to be shared! Any guy who believes he should have complete and absolute rights to what any woman has between her legs, even if she is his wife, is just fooling himself. All those pussies out there! They are for us all! Let's enjoy fucking as many of them as we can!

Sometimes you come to accept something you never wanted in the first place.
Then you get past that and what is left is the pure lust.

Respect is forever altered (on both sides) and I think this is part fo what causes people to be all emotional.

tanboat05 said:
Sometimes you come to accept something you never wanted in the first place.
Then you get past that and what is left is the pure lust.

Respect is forever altered (on both sides) and I think this is part fo what causes people to be all emotional.

So true!
My own journed started with us talking about having threesomes and an open relationship after me complaining about our sexlife.
We decided that wife should start solo to gain confidence, she is 5 years younger than me and I was her first in bed.
6 months later she had fucked over 8 guys, both ONS and also some fuckbuddies. ME? no success what so ever with the women :( I sat at home, watched the kids while she fucked around. She liked it more and more. She always came home and gave me HOT HOT sex. But my dream about being in a threesome and also having other women stayed. Everytime we talked about a threesome she had some kind of objection to it. Finally we found a GUY, one of her fuckbuddies (I wanted a girl) and we had the threesome. I have never felt as left out as I did then. They had only eyes for eachother and I actually felt that I was bothering them so I retreated to the living room and waited for them to finish. I waited in vain, after two hours I went in to the bedroom and found them sleeping in our bed. I had an emotional breakdown in the morning when he had left, after the two of them showered together without me. Wife was very un understanding, she said I wanted this and how could I be like that and deny her her pleasure when it was my idea?

We talked and talked and I said that I wanted our open relationship to end, and that she didn't date other guys more. She had no understanding and said that she can't live like that anymore. So I had to choose, she would leave me, or she would continue to date others. She made a point in telling me that she loved me but that she would not go back to be monogamous.

I had to choose and I choose her. So now I have my hotwife and am a real cuck, something I didn't want from the beginning but it evolved to that.
Now 4 years later she has had over 30 guys, she still have sex with me, but not that often, maybe once every two weeks, at the same ratio BEFORE she became a hotwife/adultress. She has a boyfriend that she has sex with atleast twice a week, and she sees one or two fuckbuddies every week atleast once. That means that she is having sex about 3-4 times a week, me unincluded.

She has started to talk about denial, she is very interested in it and is reading a lot, but I am not allowing her to put on a CB on me.

So try it, see whats happening, I agree that most things will be changed forever after she fucks another man, if you can handle it, try it.

Reactions: cynful
i found it hard at first and was often in tears as wife got preg to various men, but guess ive come to accept my place in life now as a cuckold . were at shazne@easy.com

Reactions: cynful
I got cucked in high school and college by several girlfriends, but at the time, I didn't know what a cuckold was.

many a 'hotwife' becomes an ex-wife in reality ...
if this isn't your cup of tea remain a wannabe

MacNfries said:
SubMissiveHubby, your story exemplifies the "cautions" to consider when deciding to try an open marriage relationship. One simply HAS to establish the ground rules FIRST or risk losing any control in the marital relationship. I've cautioned want-to-be cuckolds on encouraging the wife to go out on her own to find compatible bed mates. Married women have very little trouble finding a quantity of guys to provide her sexual pleasures, even if she wears her wedding rings. Married men, however, are often shocked at how seldom they can find compatible female bed mates once their prospects bring up the question "Are you married?" ... and women will bring it up, as they view married men looking for outside sex as "cheaters", which women are a lot more sensitive about than men. That's one reason married women are so confused when their husbands bring up the subject of her having sex with other men ... cheating simply makes no sense to women. :confused:

So, although its probably too late for you to change things since your wife has established the "rules" ...
its not too late for those guys contemplating a open marriage or cuckold arrangement. Hopefully, your wife will continue to respect your needs in order to keep the marriage alive while the kids are at home. At least she hasn't cut you off "totally" from having sex with her OR asking you to move into another bedroom.

So, I welcome you to the forum, and hope you'll continue to post your on-going experiences as a cuckolded husband. I think the forum will gain wisdom from your posts. Mac :)

Thanks for the welcome :) I will try to contribute here as much as I can and feel for.
You are totally right. She does make the rules and I have to play by her rules or give her up. Its not an idealistic situation but the way I consider it I do get excited by her slutty behaviour and are a cuck so I can as well enjoy it since she isn't going to be with just me again.. Marriage is a compromise, regardles if it is about giving up the dream to buy a Harley or having a faithful wife... For me the gain is still bigger than the loss, otherwise I would have divorced her when she showed clearly that she didn't want to be exclusive to me.

But again I advice everyone that has these wishes and feelings to have a hotwife or to be a cuckold, think twice before. Its not sure that everything is going to be the way it is in your fantasy. Like Mac said, set the rules clear from the beginning and stick to them. Our problem, well my problem actually, wasn't setting the rules, but sticking to them. I realise now that maybe it wasn't the smartest to let her play alone first. But thats the way it is, I can't regret the choises we made and the turn this took.

there was once we went to this resort and my wife went to take a dip in the pool
beside it, there were five guys who suddenly dived in
my wife was staring at them as the water splashed and before i realised it, she was flanked by them
my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest and furthermore, i had my kids by my side
she managed to swam between two guys, gave me this sheepish look and proceeded to get my kids to the showers

i guess i could not handle the excitement and jealousy at that moment...

I can handle anything sexual that my wife does with other men.
I have proven that many times. It is her who can't handle everything they say or do.

What do mean by that? If they call her names during lovemaking, she does not like it?
Or if they fuck her for a long time she cannot keep up with their energy?

She is a lady. No name calling. No pain, nothing nasty... ect.

So basically when you wife get laid, her bulls outlast her?

Most of the time, yes.
Some are quick, some take longer.
When she is ready to stop, she tells them to cum, or leave without.
She is only in it for the sex, to feel good.
Once she is out of the mood, it is over.
It very seldom lasts more than an hour or so.
Some times as short as 15 minutes.
She is not into the cuckold thing as she is into feeling good.
She don't care if me or him feel good.

Once, in town, we stopped by this road side vendor. My wife saw this rich looking chinese guy also looking at the wares.

She simply bent over before him, with her big firm buttocks for me, the guy and anyone else in the crowded street to stare at. It was like a minute of so before she giggled and throw a naughty glance at me.

The guy? He shot a sharp look at me while I had blood rushing to my head. Yes, my wife did not care how I felt, she just wanted to feel good soaking up all those lewd attention.
I've always loved that feeling.

Yes warpt, a hotwife must be selfish to feel good.