• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can't find an old post

• Thread starterJaandaj
  • Start date

Jaandaj

Just an average couple
Beloved Member
May 24, 2019
Few months back I read a post of a man's outlook as to cuckolds desire to eat cum.
It was a little lenghy, and I don't remember alot of it. What I do remember is that basically,his opinion, if u get to acustom to eating ur wife after she has a man cum in her you will start to crave it and possibly get to the point of not sexually functioning with out it.

Does anyone know where that post is? I have been looking last couple days and can't seem to remember what it was under

It's possible. Like I said I read it a few months back and didn't retain all I read.
Old age does that lol

I do appreciate the effort it's not important I find it I was just going to show it to a friend

Reactions: zippless
Jaandaj said:
Old age does that lol
Your Welcome. Not only old age but to much Beringer Zinfandel will do that as well. Love where you store it. Lol

That's so I don't forget where I put it

Reactions: zippless