• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can't find Satisfaction

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
It's terrible to say that lately I can't find sexual satisfaction. I use toys, my husband Andrew can't get it up even when he sees me with others. Can't get his cock hard when spanking me or talking dirty which once aroused him.
The other day I told him I want to spend several days with an old school friend. Andrew agreed thinking it was my gf but of course it wasn't. I left the flat conserverdly dressed. During the train journey I changed into my more sexy wardrobe, leaving off panties and bra. Before I slipped into the short dress I had to finger my swollen pussy. I just had too. My fingers were wetted down with my juices which I hungrily cleaned off. I returned to my compartment seat with a middle aged chap sitting across from me. We greeted each other, smiled and then brought out our reading material.
I noticed him starring at me with quick glances. I glanced at him as well. I don't know if he did it on purpose but dropped his book on the floor. As he picked it up slowly I knew he saw up my short dress. I felt so fucking slutish and horny knowing he saw my hairy pussy. I spread my legs a bit more and as he came up he uttered,
"You are tease" as he placed himself beside me, pulled me to him and kissed. I should have slapped him but feeling his hand between my slightly open thighs, caressing me then when he touched my hairy bush I slightly squirted. It was risky since the ticket taker hadn't been by yet.
Ooohhhoh feeling his fingers in my wet cunt heated me up. He stopped for a moment, unzipped and out came a massive cock. The size could have been 8 or 9 in. who cared. I wrapped my hand around it and wanked him slowly, speeding up, then he stopped me, slid a rubber over his oozing cock, and slowly drove his hard dick into my needy cunt.
A AAAAHHHH FUCK was all I could say as his fucking sped up, in and out. Within minutes he shot his load. I held him tight to me because he hadn't satisfied me yet. He had to stop, zipped up because the next station was his. I had another hour on the train without sexual satisfaction.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: JimSparrow, bklyn_40, Easyballs and 5 others
Helga said:
It's terrible to say that lately I can't find sexual satisfaction. I use toys, my husband Andrew can't get it up even when he sees me with others. Can't get his cock hard when spanking me or talking dirty which once aroused him.
The other day I told him I want to spend several days with an old school friend. Andrew agreed thinking it was my gf but of course it wasn't. I left the flat conserverdly dressed. During the train journey I changed into my more sexy wardrobe, leaving off panties and bra. Before I slipped into the short dress I had to finger my swollen pussy. I just had too. My fingers were wetted down with my juices which I hungrily cleaned off. I returned to my compartment seat with a middle aged chap sitting across from me. We greeted each other, smiled and then brought out our reading material.
I noticed him starring at me with quick glances. I glanced at him as well. I don't know if he did it on purpose but dropped his book on the floor. As he picked it up slowly I knew he saw up my short dress. I felt so fucking slutish and horny knowing he saw my hairy pussy. I spread my legs a bit more and as he came up he uttered,
"You are tease" as he placed himself beside me, pulled me to him and kissed. I should have slapped him but feeling his hand between my slightly open thighs, caressing me then when he touched my hairy bush I slightly squirted. It was risky since the ticket taker hadn't been by yet.
Ooohhhoh feeling his fingers in my wet cunt heated me up. He stopped for a moment, unzipped and out came a massive cock. The size could have been 8 or 9 in. who cared. I wrapped my hand around it and wanked him slowly, speeding up, then he stopped me, slid a rubber over his oozing cock, and slowly drove his hard dick into my needy cunt.
A AAAAHHHH FUCK was all I could say as his fucking sped up, in and out. Within minutes he shot his load. I held him tight to me because he hadn't satisfied me yet. He had to stop, zipped up because the next station was his. I had another hour on the train without sexual satisfaction.
Hmm fuck Helga! There is no doubt as a hung bull....my cock would twitch for a few minutes after giving you that sweet salty seed of mine. It's trained for years to twitch and make sure that cunt cums how it should! Next time you hold him in no matter what he says! :)

Reactions: Easyballs
Gaezel said:
What kind of Carina you had that it was oukey to do this whole sexual happening?
What is Carina

Reactions: DaveJ
Helga said:
What is Carina
Not sure! This came from a user named Gaezel. There’s def a language barrier there! I’m thinking they are asking what made you think about doing this kind of thing with the husband. Not sure. Sorry!

DaveJ said:
Hmm fuck Helga! There is no doubt as a hung bull....my cock would twitch for a few minutes after giving you that sweet salty seed of mine. It's trained for years to twitch and make sure that cunt cums how it should! Next time you hold him in no matter what he says! :)

Sorry if I posted in wrong box

Reactions: DaveJ
Helga said:
Seems to me you may need 2 or 3 young studs at once so if one finishes before you the next can jump in before you lose any excitement and you can orgasm before #2 finishes.

Users who are viewing this thread