• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can't meet my wifes needs

• Thread starterjimd
  • Start date

jimd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2006
My wife was so horny this weekend but I was unable to satisfy her the three times we made love. The first two times my little 4.5" cock only lasted about a minute. The third time I couldn't keep it up for her.
She has been chatting with a bull and I think she is going to meet him this week.
She says that he will take care of her while I watch a real man take my wife.
From the picutes she showed me, he has a 7" cock, and she seems very excited about it. Should she meet him this week? Maybe some other bulls will see this and post so she can have options....

I can help you out!!

Where are you from? Doyou have any pics? need more info.

We are in Ohio

She says that I didn't even last 30 seconds the first time so I shouldn't stretch the truth.

For punishment she made me wear pink panties to work all day. The tonight she is going to give me 8" and show me how a good *#@! is done................

I am near Cleveland, about ten miles west in Elyria. I am interested in meeting and I can assure you I am real. I do not drive yet I am able to entertain. So if your wife would like 6x6 while you watch I am in. I am into Women that are average in body type. I am not into BBW and I mean no offence to any, that is just me. I suggest your wife get in touch with me, as being married to a guy that is only 4 1/2 inches must be maddening as she barely feels you. Does she have you do clean up duty>

jimd said:
..... [My wife] has been chatting with a bull and I think she is going to meet him this week. She says he will take care of her while I watch a real man take my wife.
Sounds like your wife is unusually straightforward with you about her desire to fuck other men. That's very positive.
Conflicted said:
From the pictures she showed me, he has a 7" cock, and she seems very excited about it.
Excellent. You should be happy for her....
Conflicted said:
Should she meet him this week?
Yes. The sooner the better.
Conflicted said:
Maybe some other bulls will see this and post so she can have options....
The more your wife fucks (other men), the more she will want to fuck. Encourage her to go for it....

jimd said:
For punishment [my wife] made me wear pink panties to work all day.
That's totally appropriate. When you become your wife's cuckold.... in the near future, it sounds like.... she should require you to wear feminine lacy panties every day, in pink and other feminine colors, to remind you of your new status in her marriage (and in society) as her cuckold. I recommend your wife take you to a women's lingerie store, where she can obtain the assistance of a female clerk in finding panties that fit you properly, so you'll have panties of your own to wear and will not have to wear hers.
jimd said:
Tonight [my wife] is going to give me 8" and show me how a good *#@! is done................
By this, I guess you must mean your wife has an 8" strap-on dildo she's planning to use on you. If so, this too is totally appropriate. Any woman who finds her husband is not sexually satisfying should require him to submit to being fucked up his ass with her strap-on (preferably while wearing a male chastity device, with her his sole key holder). This might enable her to reach orgasm from the rhythmic pressure of the strap-on against her clit.

jimd said:
For punishment she made me wear pink panties to work all day. The tonight she is going to give me 8" and show me how a good *#@! is done................
jimd said:
So how did you like wearing the pink panties? I take it she got herself a strapon just for you. So you should be grateful she is willing to turn the tables and fuck you. Did she follow through with it? Did she fuck you hard,and did you like it. Did you thank her?

Have u a u a pic of ure wife?

People
jimd said:
Should she meet him this week?
Do you think he is still waiting after 10 years after the original post.

zippless said:
People

Do you think he is still waiting after 10 years after the original post.
Sounds like he found someone years ago for his wife. Sure would be great to hear about her progress.

Users who are viewing this thread