• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can't stop reading my Ex's emails...

• Thread startercuck4hung206
  • Start date

cuck4hung206

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2013
Seattle, WA
I know a lot of you will consider this wrong, but sometimes it's the only way to get info from someone.

She has recently expressed interest in getting back together with me. I'm not sure what to do, judging by her chats with people, she'd seem to be having fun being single.

A little background: We went out for about 6 or 7 years, and last summer(2012) she decided to break up with me to spend a summer by herself in NY. I'm pretty sure she already had a guy in mind when she headed over. Well she eventually moved back but still travels a lot and back NY every few months. By reading her email I have found that she gave a guy a handjob over there on her last trip and just recently in Mexico made out with some guy. Should I take her back?

There's a lot more to this if anyone is interested....

Of course we want to hear more details. Why did she break up? What was your sex life before. Was she pleased with your lovemaking and or equipment? Describe her physically. Were you both virgins for each other?

She broke up with me because she needed time to be single. I am only the second guy she had ever been with. I can kind of understand that she needed her own time, especially since yes, our sex life had pretty much gone south in the last 2 years of our relationship. She never seemed to have a problem with my cock, but I'm sure she was curious. Physically she's very attractive but also possesses a lot of other qualities that many men would find attractive, and do. I was her second partner, she's now apparently had 5. I've been with my share of women.

"By reading her email I have found that she gave a guy a handjob over there on her last trip and just recently in Mexico made out with some guy. Should I take her back?"

Yeah, there's a ton of questions we could ask before giving valid advice, and remember what kind of site this is when considering what's offered.

Did you live together during a portion of the 6-7 years? Didn't see the word "love" anywhere. You didn't give her away she left so she's offering to reengage rather than you contacting her and offering to "take" her back. We could say she still had some wild oats she wanted to sow because of her lack of different partners. She has gotten a bigger picture of the world, and men, and decided you were a pretty good find.

How the hell is it that you can read her email? She wants you to find it? Didn't occur to her that you would look? Or doesn't care?

Have the two of you ever discussed marriage?

I deplore being a pessimist but is she feeling you out on how you'd handle being a cuckold on a long term basis?

She wants to come back but she's still engaging in some fun and games.

Do you love her, and if you do get back together how would you handle a second split?

Me? If I could handle the emotional portion I'd love to get her back in bed again, and see just how much spicing up of you sex life she could handle. Sure as shit the two of you need to sit down, and have a serious discussion about where this relationship is going, and that your expectation levels are on an even keel. Live together before you marry.

Good luck

We actually never lived together, because we lived NEAR each other. We were and probably still are in love. Yeah, she seems to want me back, for some reason. I feel like she must be using me, just a stable guy she can have around while she screws other guys while she works and travels. I happen to have access to her email and Facebook, I have had her password for a long time, I think she totalkly forgot that she gave it to me once, also, it's pretty obvious if you know her. We have discussed marriage, but only a little bit.

Does that help. I know, not really typical, but it is what it is. I've never been one for typical.

So you ended up on this site because......
I think the woman who holds your heart also wants to hold your balls, or rather have you by them.
What if she didn't forget she gave you the passwords? What if her intent was for you to read the mails?
I think she'd marry you in a minute if you allowed that you couldn't meet all of her needs.
Consider whether or not you can share, and be happy in that type of relationship.
I fuck women other than my wife, and she returns the favor times four because good looking women don't have to look they get asked.
I consider it an open marriage rather than being a cuckold although she would prefer that she was in total command.
Hey, it's what works for you.

Latest Update!

I was reading her messages last night and she mentioned to a guy friend of hers(still not sure the story there) somethign about wanting to go to Santa Cruz to visit her "lover"

after her last visit to NY she's been very distant. The other day I told her I was deleting her from FB and my phone to which she responded...."great"

However in just the past hour she has texted me to ask how I am doing. I don't know how to approach any of this....not even sure what I want.

Update?

cuck4hung206 said:
Latest Update!

I was reading her messages last night and she mentioned to a guy friend of hers(still not sure the story there) somethign about wanting to go to Santa Cruz to visit her "lover"

after her last visit to NY she's been very distant. The other day I told her I was deleting her from FB and my phone to which she responded...."great"

However in just the past hour she has texted me to ask how I am doing. I don't know how to approach any of this....not even sure what I want.

Wasn't ignoring you. With regards to your last post. Geez buddy. One minute she says great, and almost immediately changes her position. Did you mention why you were severing contact with her?

If I was you (and be glad you're not) I would tell her you had such mixed feelings about her mails to other men. I don't care what other dribble you soak her with, but make sure you find a way to tell her that at some level you find her interest in other men strangely arousing. In other words put it on a platter, and serve it up to her. Her response will hopefully give you clarification as to her intent, and what she expects from you.

If she eats it up at least you know, and are in a position to determine how to proceed.

Me? She's good looking and fun in bed right? I'd put her in the friends with benefits number and be a happy camper.

Good luck

Take her back

I think you will take her back, and she will keep fucking who she wants, if she is giving the guy a handjob your can be assured her mouth has been all over that cock. Making out well she was using the term instead of fucking the guy, You know she is a slut and you want to be a cuckhold. You will figure it out. Have you ever ate her pussy and it was extremely wet? Someone was probably just in there. Good luck., cause I think deep down you want to be a cuck.::jackoff:

I don't hear from her much lately, but apparently I'm supposed to see her next week sometime. Last I checked in her email she was visiting her lover on the Oregon coast along with some friends. She's pretty much over me I think.

been texting her more. I can tell she still has feelings for me.
but, I was reading her facebook chats, and she has a date with some guy on saturday, he seems like a doosh. but she has also had recent contact with another guy, who i know from past emails was a massive crush for her, while we were going out. he seems married with kids, but if ever anyone could cuck me it would be this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread