• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

car park

• Thread starterdrackas
  • Start date

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
picked my wife up the other morning from a night out with her young love and some of his friends
it is a 40 mile journey home on main roads .she was wearing nothing but a long cardigan. she was telling me about her night with the boys ,and geting horny telling me about her night of abuse at the hands off these young lads.
when i asked to see her fanny it was still wet and slimey from her anticks
she was total oblivious to the wagons we were passing when showing me sat in the seat with her cardigan open putting her finger in and feeding me juice from her self .
untill one of the wagons flashed his lights she relized what they could see and started putting on a show for some of them lying back and putting her feet up legs open.
the last wagon we passed on the dual carrageway, she said oh he looks nice we turned off for our town about 10 miles away traveled about 2 miles and came up behind a tractor within 2 minets the wagon had caught up with us andwas behind us flashin his lights .
we passed the tractor and kept going helen saying he liked the show she was getting real horny now ,i said do you want to see if he is intrested in some fun ,she said yes .
so i stoped and let him catch up pulling out in front of him travelled a bit and pulled in to a layby come picknic area he followed .
we pulled into a quiet area and he parked right behind us .
helen sat back and started playing with her self ,it took him a minet or two but he came down to the car stoped at the window ,helen just opened the door to let him have a good view.
he took about 1 second to put his hand between her legs ,she just started to moan he fingered her for about 5 minets then she unzipped him and started to suck him standing beside the car.
he wasnt that big but it was hard she got out turned around and got on her hands a knees on the seat unzipped me and started sucking me .
he was stood behind her fingering her sloppy wet hole with his cock hanging there .i told him to fuck her if he wanted and he did i could feel her head pushing down on me every time her entered her ,
he banged away for a while untill she stopped him and told him to fuck her arse he lasted about 2 minets and blew his load and left
this was at 10am daylight on the side of a road 5 miles from home .
god she nows how to turn me on

She knows how to turn LOTS of us on.... by having you tell her stories on here :D

Users who are viewing this thread