• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Careful what you wish for (Looking for an amateur writer to collaborate with and write a piece of erotica based on my true story).

• Thread starterLostWifeToBLK
  • Start date

LostWifeToBLK

Message me if you want to know more
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2013
Florida
Hello friends, I'm searching for someone who would be interested in co-authoring a brief tale inspired by my marriage experience. The story will revolve around the aftermath of opening up a marriage to a black man. Please feel free to contact me via message, and I will share the specifics. If you are an amateur writer and enjoy the lifestyle I believe this could be a fun project.

Here is a link to my story
Be careful what you wish for.

Yes everything in the story is real. I am searching for someone to collaborate with to turn this into a piece of erotica. Feel free to message me and I will provide as much detail as possible. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Reactions: stubbybi, franklyhorny and Bobram
bound2bmine said:
Hello friends, I'm searching for someone who would be interested in co-authoring a brief tale inspired by my marriage experience. The story will revolve around the aftermath of opening up a marriage to a black man. Please feel free to contact me via message, and I will share the specifics. If you are an amateur writer and enjoy the lifestyle I believe this could be a fun project.

Yes everything in the story is real. I am searching for someone to collaborate with to turn this into a piece of erotica. Feel free to message me and I will provide as much detail as possible. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Email me here and we can talk.

Reactions: franklyhorny
I have written some stories and enjoy writing. Might help if you still need it. Glad to correspond privately if you wish.

Reactions: rjhsteel2001 and Bobram
HrdRob said:
I have written some stories and enjoy writing. Might help if you still need it. Glad to correspond privately if you wish.
Sure thing would love to collaborate let me know how to communicate.

HrdRob said:
I would like to talk private with you about stories about my wife Erica.

Bobram said:
I would like to talk private with you about stories about my wife Erica.
OK, I have kik now. what other ways do you prefer?

• Love
Reactions: Bobram
rjhsteel2001 said:
Would also be interested in personalize stories...
when i get time i might. i do this on the side so it may be a while inbetween.

Reactions: rjhsteel2001
HrdRob said:
OK, I have kik now. what other ways do you prefer?
Pleas send me a private message on here and we can go from there, Thanks again.

Bobram said:
Pleas send me a private message on here and we can go from there, Thanks again.
Takeher7atgmail

• Love
Reactions: Bobram
Pathfinder 2E
Oceanoflove said:
Takeher7atgmail
I sent you an e-mail. Bobandcarol01athotmail

Thanks for all the response I have gotten if your interested and want to know more I have. KiK account you message me for the user name. I can give you more details about her if you're interested.

I might be interested when I get some free time.

bound2bmine said:
Thanks for all the response I have gotten if your interested and want to know more I have. KiK account you message me for the user name. I can give you more details about her if you're interested.
What is that KiK account?

Oceanoflove said:
What is that KiK account?
Kik is an app that is used for messaging. I use it it also. Faster that email.

Thanks HrdRob story is great now we need to publish it.

bound2bmine said:
Thanks HrdRob story is great now we need to publish it.
Do you want any to publish it or do you want me to? Where ever you want to publish it, it was written for you!

Hello my wife and I were swingers for a while

Eastex said:
Hello my wife and I were swingers for a while
And would you like something written about her or the two of you?

LostWifeToBLK said:

Hello members. I wanted to bring this up again. If your an amateur writer and be interested in developing a piece of erotica based on my real story please reach out to me.

I can be reached on Kik - Lst2theGame
Or on Skype - jb1038_2

This will be a fun project. Reach out if interested.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread