• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Carol the Sperm Bank worker

• Thread starterPerson 27
  • Start date

Person 27

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2008
I post interracial talkies in the talkies section titled "hot pics 2". I wrote this fictional story ( I am not claiming it to be true), it is only there for fantasy purposes but am not sure if it belongs in this literature section or with the dirty pictures.

If you want to actually see the pics, they are in the hot pics 2 thread and I am not allowed to repost them here. Enjoy.

Carol the Sperm Bank worker.

After nursing school, Carol the sexy blonde nurse with a 3.8 GPA got a job at a local sperm bank. Her job was mainly to file samples and test them, but sometimes when they were under staffed she had to meet/greet the customers before they filled up the cups. Even though she was sexual, it was highly embarrassing for the young girl to see the guys before and after they cummed. They’d ask her for the latest edition of playboy and penthouse and then disappear into one of the rooms and come back tired. It was a little weird even for the sexual girl but she got used to it and it helped her grow out of her shell.

She loved biology and science but being around sexuality so much got to Carol. One minute she’d meet a guy, the next minute he’d be in a private room jacking off, then he’d bring her a full cup of warm jizz, and then later she’d be studying the sperms swimming around on a petri dish.

After 3 months of working there, Carol became a complete cum slut. Sometimes her manager would wonder why samples would turn up “missing”. She’d take her favorite shot glasses to work and if a hot guy came in she’d suck down his load like it was a shot of tequila.

Sometimes when she was sitting at that desk, she’d think about different species of guys and the loads they produced. She became obsessed with the big black men and their semen. If a guy was black, she’d be sure and study his super sperms under the microscope and then take a big gulp of his semen and dream of them swimming around her stomach. Sometimes when she felt naughty she’d even spread the semen onto her fingers and rub it inside her pussy

She started dating Wayne the big dicked black security guard who worked the night shift with her but she never quit taking drinks of sperm.

I actually have a number of talkies now that are probably too many words and too much story to be talkies, but are probably too visual to be erotic written stories. I'm not sure where to post them.

I like writing and showing some pictures to make it all come to life.

very hot...

That's a hot thought....having access to fertile fresh sperm from guys you don't know and have NEVER really met, and the potential for impregnating yourself by playing with their sperm on your fingers....WOW that makes me wet!! Seriously!!

We thought (not REAL seriously, but fantasized) about having guys send us condoms full of sperm and trying to impregnate me with sperm from someone we haven't even SEEN much less got to know....for obvious reasons it never went beyond fantasy. But hot fun in bed to talk about!! As is this line of thought...nurse playing with spermy fingers.....

JMNBABE

Users who are viewing this thread