• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Carolina Hot Wife Loves Cock!

Cuckold64

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2010
My lovely wife is my soul mate. We are parents, working professionals, home owners, and most of all best friends. We agreed early on that life was to short to not live it to the fullest at every opportunity. So as soon as I learned of her wanton slutty ways, I was only too happy to accommodate that in our relationship. She LOVES to fuck!~ So here are a few pics, obscured from direct angle to allow her some anonymity. Her profile on here is BecauseICan. I am sure she would love to hear from an appreciative audience. Show her what you are packin gentlemen.... you never know when she might be looking for "New Bull"!

Attachments

• Wife3.JPG
    Wife3.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 525
  • wife8.JPG
    wife8.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 556
  • Wife7.JPG
    Wife7.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 640
  • Wife5.JPG
    Wife5.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 507
  • Wife1.JPG
    Wife1.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 612
WOW! She's good fuck! Envious of you already!

Thank you ButtMassager. I punished cuck for not posting pics (thought he was ignoring me, not a good idea). Now I am going to have to punish him again for posting them and not getting much of a response!

BIC

This place is kind of dead, for whatever reason. They should have never merged the 2 websites especially since they left the best part of DC as a pay site instead of making it free. Cuckolds.com was much better before this merge as well.

Hey bic I would love to fuck you. You look way sexy in those pics. Are you ever in NYC

Heading to Carolina's in a few. BIC you would be awesome

She is hot, love her hands

Very nice, thank you for sharing

She's really hot! Love your pics!

Your slut wife is ready for several big black cocks. Her mouth and cunt are made to be filled with several really large black cocks, she would love it, it would be the best fuck of her life. You would really love playing with her cum filled mouth and cunt after they were finished stretching them out and filling them with their cum. Make this happen, she is ready.

You are lucky man, married to milf, she's 40 looking 25, had some younger guys, 20s from office yesterday, watching Seahawks 49ers, she was wearing red mini which the boys nearly ripped off her to celebrate Seahawks win

Damn...she's sexy as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread