Castration

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date
h5t6ca said:
How did your daughter got involved in this?
That is a really good question.
Dudes, come on, we aren't supposed to be grooming kids in to following our fetishes.
What the hell did you do to your daughter that she would want to do that to you?

Reactions: toolman and WhiteMarried
Sounds delightful x

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Can anyone comment on using a burdizzo? It seems like a cheap and easy method, although I'm sure it still hurts. What is the healing and reabsorption process like?

Got to admit I've been thinking more about this again recently, possibly since I've lost a little weight and am pretty slender now.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
Laceyfemme said:
Can anyone comment on using a burdizzo? It seems like a cheap and easy method, although I'm sure it still hurts. What is the healing and reabsorption process like?

Got to admit I've been thinking more about this again recently, possibly since I've lost a little weight and am pretty slender now.
Why not simply consult a surgery center that performs that service?

Laceyfemme said:

a burdizzo wasn't made to be used on humans- its considered an unsafe form of castration- you would be better off having a surgeon castrate you if thats what you really want

long back there was a real place i think in demark or sweden where there was a
clinic where a doctor, assisted a nurse to remove ones balls , and pics were taken , of the balls removed and then placed in a jar ,i wanted to go there to have mine done but it suddenlly closed and i couldnt go , so never got done . i think it was legal reasons it closed not sure why , but one pic then showed the nurse smiling as she showed the sissy his balls being put in a jar , wish it was me . anyone got pics like this . i think the procedure was done like an epidural where the sissy dosnt feel the pain but can watch them being removed

Reactions: LoserJack and WhiteMarried
Laceyfemme said:

Gender reassignment is done here in Canada all the time. I think it would be hot to have a nice pussy made for you as well. I would love to fuck you if you decided to do it. If not, I would love to give you a nice blowjob balls or no balls. I think no balls would look sexier.

zippless said:
Gender reassignment is done here in Canada all the time. I think it would be hot to have a nice pussy made for you as well. I would love to fuck you if you decided to do it. If not, I would love to give you a nice blowjob balls or no balls. I think no balls would look sexier.
If @Laceyfemme is simply looking for removal of his scrotum and balls, as with Canada, there are placing in the USA that also do Gender Non-Conforming Surgery, and you can have part or ALL or all removed as part of Gender Nullification Surgery.

Thanks, everybody. I need to clarify that I am still at the stage of musing and asking others about their experiences, rather than making any specific plans. But I would only want to have my balls removed if I did, and keep the empty sac and reduced penis as a mark of my emasculation.

You can find a few papers in medical journals describing studies comparing the use of a burdizzo against conventional surgical castration, mostly as a treatment for advanced prostate cancer. Two links are at the bottom of this post. The things I take away are:

1. No one died, or suffered any permanent injury other than the obvious.

2. Anesthetic is definitely necessary.

3. The reduction in T varies between studies, evidently depending on whether blood supply is cut off completely.

4. The testes will atrophy but not entirely disappear.

Between points 2 and 3, this isn't as simple as it may seem. So I won't be doing this on my own, or with the aid of someone I meet on the internet, any time soon. That means looking into the amount of counseling, travel, and $$$ needed to do this at a clinic, which I somehow suspect may be more difficult in the US than in Canada.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ChAWegQIFhAB&usg=AOvVaw3UPrsN1P9sjevyd1YFzIOA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw26faQ_t8BdGAgoS2aVwRcf

Laceyfemme said:
Thanks, everybody. I need to clarify that I am still at the stage of musing and asking others about their experiences, rather than making any specific plans. But I would only want to have my balls removed if I did, and keep the empty sac and reduced penis as a mark of my emasculation.

You can find a few papers in medical journals describing studies comparing the use of a burdizzo against conventional surgical castration, mostly as a treatment for advanced prostate cancer. Two links are at the bottom of this post. The things I take away are:

1. No one died, or suffered any permanent injury other than the obvious.

2. Anesthetic is definitely necessary.

3. The reduction in T varies between studies, evidently depending on whether blood supply is cut off completely.

4. The testes will atrophy but not entirely disappear.

Between points 2 and 3, this isn't as simple as it may seem. So I won't be doing this on my own, or with the aid of someone I meet on the internet, any time soon. That means looking into the amount of counseling, travel, and $$$ needed to do this at a clinic, which I somehow suspect may be more difficult in the US than in Canada.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ChAWegQIFhAB&usg=AOvVaw3UPrsN1P9sjevyd1YFzIOA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw26faQ_t8BdGAgoS2aVwRcf

Some places in the USA to look into and would give you some ideas on how limited to how extreme it can be taken.

Nullification Surgery San Fransisco | Best Nullification Non-Binary Procedure SF
Gender Nullification in Palo Alto, California | Davis Plastic Surgery | Gender Nullification in 94306
Nullification | mozaic

SquirmingSub said:
Some places in the USA to look into and would give you some ideas on how limited to how extreme it can be taken:
Thanks. I looked at the first link, although (as mentioned earlier) I seriously doubt I'd be interested in anything more drastic than removing my balls.

The effort involved looks pretty daunting:
--Letters from two mental health professionals
--Already on hormone therapy
--Travel to San Francisco, or somewhere else far away from where I live.

My opinion doesn't carry any weight, but this seems like overkill. Shouldn't it be sufficient if I had been on testosterone blockers for 3-6 months and decided I liked it that way? That would be a reasonable middle ground between this way and the burdizzo.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub and WhiteMarried
It should always be done by a black female doctor

castrated sissy.jpg castrated 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 412perv, Lovasianladies, toolman and 1 other person
siss4it37 said:
It should always be done by a black female doctor

castrated sissy.jpg castrated 1.jpg
it will look so good in panties

Reactions: toolman and WhiteMarried
natasnaikul said:
It's all about the look, orchy is the only way to truly achieve this

1633548984362.png
1633548903602.png
perfect, love no balls.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 412perv, toolman and WhiteMarried
69eatmore77 said:
perfect, love no balls.
omg no balls is so hot looking bet panties feel so good there

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and WhiteMarried
Definitely makes sissy babies more genuine.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, toolman, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
WhiteMarried said:
What also is very interesting that some wives are the one keen on getting their husbands castrated
Very true about the Wives wanting it done, mine has been talking and researching it for ages and has persuaded me to have my testicles removed. She says she would love to be able to make the cuts that separate my balls from my body, she also wants them to keep preserved in a jar.

• Wow
Reactions: WhiteMarried, toolman and natasnaikul
Eerect said:
Very true about the Wives wanting it done, mine has been talking and researching it for ages and has persuaded me to have my testicles removed. She says she would love to be able to make the cuts that separate my balls from my body, she also wants them to keep preserved in a jar.
Can you ask her this for me?
What does she want long term with you? Does she see a future with you, all the way into old age?

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, toolman and natasnaikul
AngleBaby said:
Can you ask her this for me?
What does she want long term with you? Does she see a future with you, all the way into old age?
We have spoken about this and despite our cuckold lifestyle we love each other very much, I have been there and got umpteen t-shirts as far a sexual experiences go, I feel "sexed out" and think being castrated will open a new door for me, I want to be her eunuch, she wants it too, we plan on growing old together, away from sex we are soul mates and agree on so many things, we have been married for 25 years now, so we do see us growing old together and often talk about our plans in retirement. She wants to cut my balls off herself if it is possible and I will only be castrated if she is allowed to do it, the clinics we have spoken to do not see it as a major issue and we will be allowed to keep my testicles which she wants to put in a jar to show our friends. We see this as a demonstration to each other of our long term commitment. Some people renew wedding vows, we are having me castrated.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 69eatmore77, bethanybimbo, WhiteMarried and 4 others
Eerect said:
Some people renew wedding vows, we are having me castrated.
Beautiful commitment. I really hope it all works out for you

Reactions: 69eatmore77, WhiteMarried, toolman and 1 other person