• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

castration?

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date

hornchurchmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
having been online for some time now I have had several 'chats' with guys claiming to have had thier balls removed to please the wifes bull. I checked a site one guy reffered to and it seems there is a very small band of cucks that not only dress as sissy but have adopted various means of subjugating themselves to the wishes of the bull. some are on female s hormones and actually grow breasts. so far nobody has had a complete castration and tried to change gender etc.
I did a check or two and it seems there are a few!! genuine guys out tyhere whom have had their testicles removed. I eventually visited one site run by a black bull whom likes all his females to have the cucks deballed in order for everbody to be happy. his arguments medical menatl etc actaully made sense so teh question is will this become a growing trend? or will just a half dozen white cucks a year give not just their wives to an owner but present him with literally thier balls too? i must admit after the intial shock i later rea;ised as id had a vasectomy it didnt really matter if i had no balls too..so for myself if i EVER get an owner for my wofe and requires my balls id be happy to have them removed for him. :D

Reactions: Servient, SquirmingSub, rwall and 2 others
Id love to know the site big fan of cuck/white castration

Reactions: SquirmingSub
wow, kind of arousing to think about. but can you get still get hard?

we have experimented where you can make it about dissapeer and rendered useless

cuck7.jpg cuck tied_edited.jpg mia on road2.jpg mia on the road.jpg cuck at christmas party.jpg IMG_20191125_093342296.jpg cuck camel toe.jpg cucks new lips .jpg IMG_20191125_105502763.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 412perv
Hercuckobeys said:

cuck7.jpg cuck tied_edited.jpg mia on road2.jpg mia on the road.jpg cuck at christmas party.jpg IMG_20191125_093342296.jpg cuck camel toe.jpg cucks new lips .jpg IMG_20191125_105502763.jpg

Interesting - there is medical procedure availble for removable of it all, to smooth is out. Have you considered taking the step long term?

Reactions: 412perv
Hercuckobeys said:

Keep wearing your mask...

Users who are viewing this thread