• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Catching up and such

• Thread starterpurplepegasus
  • Start date

purplepegasus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2008
Seems like it's been forever since I had the time to post anything. Just to refresh your memories (I mean, it has been something like a year, since I last posted.), my wife was dead set on getting pregnant, but I'd been snipped during my first marriage. So, we decided that, since I enjoy cuckolding, she'd find a lover and he'd get her preggers. The guy we decided on was my first wife's brother.
Well, that all kind of fell apart because of some real problems we had with him. The way he saw it, since he was the one doing here, most of the time, he should be able to, pretty much, dictate everything about her life. Which is not what she, or I, wanted. Despite her telling him, several times, that he was her lover, but she was my devoted wife (Except sexually), he just wouldn't listen. So, she told him to take a hike.
As fate would have it, a couple of weeks later, "something" turned up on an x-ray, when I had a physical. It seemed, to the doctor, to be a tumor and, until the biopsy, we were thinking I had cancer. Fortunately, the growth was just one of those odd things that happen to a body, once in a great while.
Anyway, this "close call" and our problems with my ex-brother-in-law got us to talking about our love life, children and so on. We had several discussions and, in the end, she admitted to a few things.
1) Having a baby really wasn't on the top of her priority list, but she loved the extra thrill of being completely open to a man with the real possibility of being pregnant.
2) She really enjoys being a cuckoldress, partially because of how much I enjoy seeing her getting nicely screwed by other men, but really doesn't care for the idea of me being humiliated.
3) She loves when her lover is very dominate with both her and I, but only sexually.
4) She gets very excited watching me and another man. She said that it really got her wet to watch me suck and be fucked by a nicely hung guy, knowing that she'd be getting the same, shortly.
Well, these four things nicely coincided with things I enjoy and I was nicely surprised when she didn't automatically reject the idea when I brought up the fact that I'd love to watch a black man fucking her, especially bareback.
So, we came to agreement on what we were looking for in a bull. Someone nicely hung. Not necessarily huge, but at least eight inches and, preferably, fairly thick. Who would also accept that, sexually, he could dominate both us, but only sexually. Who would be agreeable to doing me while she watches, every now and then. And, since we intend for this to be a steady and fairly long term thing, someone we could be friends with apart from the sexual part of the relationship.
Trust me on this, finding someone who could fill all those requirements wasn't easy. In four months, we managed three one-nighters and, in one case, the guy nearly freaked out when she suggested that I suck him off.
We're still looking and we're hopeful. We feel that, sooner or later, we have to be able to find the right guy to fill out our cucky menage.

Users who are viewing this thread