• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caught by employee outside of work

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
An employee (a married woman) at my company saw me in a swing. I only saw her as one of the black bulls was emptying himself in me and I open my eyes. What should I do?

Next time you see her tell her how much fun it was and invite her to come with you the next time you go out to be fucked by blacks.

Obviously she wasn't on her way to volunteer at a homeless shelter when she saw you taking a load, so it not like she hold it against you that you were out getting what you needed. Obviously she was there for the same thing or similar reasons.

Was it at a swing club where she saw you? Chances are... you two have a LOT in common.

We were at a swinger meet and greet in a nearby city where we saw a co worker of mine with her husband.....we sat with them awhile but thought it unwise to party...as mentioned by SrBilong we were there for the same reason. Ours is a small town and she and I agreed the following Monday that we would not party together or attend at a house party if either of us were there...luckily we socialize with different people so there was never a conflict. I am Bi and would of loved to be with her, but think we made the correct choice......They dont know weve since gotten into IR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Us to

Had a similar situation where we were at a swing party in MO where we thought we were safe and a guy and his wife showed up and the guy worked with my husband in OK. So we danced with them and the guy played with my 40D tits on the dance floor but we decided not to fuck them and it all worked out fine.

Stay in this scene long enough and you will have a number of close calls or coincidental meetings. I was in Birmingham once and had a younger black male in my car. We had stopped at a red light and I saw someone from my small town at the same corner.

Another time, I was at a small interracial house party out of town and a 21-year old girl from my town was there. It made for quite an interesting conversation before we were both comfortable with it.

I have an update : "This woman" came to my home under the pretext of been a work call(I work from home now that I'm on female hormones ). We talk about that night of -cause and wanted my advice on anal sex since her black bull wants to have her were her white husband never did . She also told me that at her age(mid 40s) she did not know if it was wise. She told me that her husband nor her family can never fine out as they will make her life a living hell. She also liked my fem look and my breast is as good as any woman. Well lets say that she is going to have one more stretch hole and a black bull at that end.
ps. something that she may be in..

Attachments

• 6ue.jpg
    6ue.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,258
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 927
  • 064-17376279302rid.jpg
    064-17376279302rid.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 764
i have to agree, you both are there for the same reason. i can understand that you are worried about what happen. But you can both do your own thing there. But just respect the other person privacy and don't repeat anything to anyone else at work etc. On here is a different story. I don't know about playing with them, that would be up to you.

Susan said:
We were at a swinger meet and greet in a nearby city where we saw a co worker of mine with her husband.....we sat with them awhile but thought it unwise to party...as mentioned by SrBilong we were there for the same reason. Ours is a small town and she and I agreed the following Monday that we would not party together or attend at a house party if either of us were there...luckily we socialize with different people so there was never a conflict. I am Bi and would of loved to be with her, but think we made the correct choice......They dont know weve since gotten into IR.

I hope you will revisit your decision to not be with her, as it would enable you to express your bi side if you both met up out of town somewhere private and secluded a couple of times a month. There is a reason people feel attraction to each other - you should not deny what "feels right for you".
Admitting to her that you have had fantasies about her could re-introduce the opportunity.

I have been more comfortable now with people I know from outside swing as emf607 has said "open minded" is key. If I can see my mom ,my wife and my son taking black cock why should I get nervous at people I know from outside.I have met white families that seem in the up and up of society getting sweet black cock in them. Our swinging fraternity are close like family and we will let no one appropriate in it.