• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caught by my wife

• Thread startertazlovecock
  • Start date

tazlovecock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
I was in my house and my wife went out shopping for the day with her girl friend and was suposed to be gone all afternoon. So I called my black friend earl to come over Earl said he had some friends over to watch college football and asked if I minded if they came over also I said I did not care so about 30 mins passed and Earl and his 3 friends pulled up my driveway. They came in and I turned on the tv and put the game on and we all sat in my basement watching football. I sat down on the couch by Earl and talked softly to him. I asked him if his friends would mind if I sucked his cock in front of them. He said "'shit no they wont mind" He unziped his pants and pulled out his big black cock and I bent my head down and started sucking it. I sucked it for about 5 minutes and one of the other guys said "Hey I want some of that white boy also" and got up and pulled his cock out and walked over. I took it in my hand and stroked it while sucking Earl off. then I took earls cock out of my mouth and went to work on his friend. The other 2 guys just watched me sucking cock. then they got up and sat on the couch and pulled out their cocks and began stroking them I moved over to them on my knees and began sucking them off also. I was in heaven had 4 nice beautiful cocks wanting to be sucked. I took turns moving from one to another sucking each one and even tried to take 2 at once. I had my mouth full when I heard a voice say "What the fuck are you doing" I turned around and my wife and her girl friend were standing there My heart sunk to my stomach and I just said 'Hi hon you are home early she said I am glad I am. Earl tried to make light of the situation and said 'Your husband likes black men is there something wrong with that? She said he never said he liked black men. as far as I knew. I looked at her and said it has been a passion of mine for a long time. She said you should have thought of that before we got married. and then walked out the door and left with her friend. To be honost I did not care if she left I just wanted to finish what I started so I went back to work on all of them till they graced me with all their hot loads in my mouth. I LOVED it all and swallowed every drop. After they finished cumming they all got up and left Earl said we are going to leave you got some problems to take care of. They left. About 9 pm that night my wife came back and wouldnt talk to me she just went to bed mad. The next morn she talked to me and asked what would I think if she let one of the black guys fuck her I said I am all for it I called Earl and told him and we aranged a get together for next saturday so I am really excited to see what is going to happen :whip_it::whip_it::whip_it:

good boy.. i wish you luck. keep us informed.

No question that I would love to kneeling before 4 black guys as I suck every drop out. Let us know.

Sounds like that may be one very hot Saturday!!

Users who are viewing this thread