Caught Girlfriend Cheating

• Thread starterCuckObsessed
  • Start date

CuckObsessed

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2017
Hey everyone. I'm 26 m usa. My girlfriend is 20 f usa and the last couple weeks she's had to stay late from work, like 4-5 hours late lol. Suspicion got the best of me and drove down to her work place to find just her and her boss's cars in the lot. I pulled closer and my stomach dropped. Her boss is in the drivers seat with my girlfriend on his lap riding his cock. Luckily they were going at it so hard that I was able to pull over and watch without being seen. It made me so furious but sooo turned on. I could here her moaning as he slapped her ass and called her a fucking *****. It was hard to watch but I want more. Should I tell her I'm in to it? I'm afraid she won't let me watch.

Reactions: steevo895 and okdeacon
Damn, next time take pictures and video.

CuckObsessed said:
Hey everyone. I'm 26 m usa. My girlfriend is 20 f usa and the last couple weeks she's had to stay late from work, like 4-5 hours late lol. Suspicion got the best of me and drove down to her work place to find just her and her boss's cars in the lot. I pulled closer and my stomach dropped. Her boss is in the drivers seat with my girlfriend on his lap riding his cock. Luckily they were going at it so hard that I was able to pull over and watch without being seen. It made me so furious but sooo turned on. I could here her moaning as he slapped her ass and called her a fucking *****. It was hard to watch but I want more. Should I tell her I'm in to it? I'm afraid she won't let me watch.
If I was in your place and I liked it, then I would tell her how much you ENJOYED it. I don't think she will stop anyway and you just might take all the pressure off her. She may jump at the idea of you watching but I don't think her boss will. Is he married? Just think about his position, he would be afraid of the trouble this might cause him. So your lady better not tell him that you know. It is very likely she will be happy to fuck someone else for you so you can watch. Really you have nothing to lose, for if she gets pissed she is not committed to you to start with. If she goes for it then you know you are in solid with her. Let us know man. Like always I say let us see her. With out face will be quite ok. This woman could make your future extremely happy and exciting. Sir if I was you I would like to know where I stand. Good Luck and hope you get your wishes. okdeacon

Reactions: steevo895
Very hot and sexy spot to be in. Your sexy girl fucking the boss which no doubt he'll take good care of her at the office....As long as she takes good care of him in the back seat of his car! Let us know what approach you take. Good luck with it and I'm hoping for you she's open to you watching and gets hot knowing you are there in the bushes...She'll put on a good show for you!

CuckObsessed said:
Get used to it faggot, you are lucky the boss didnt see you and fuck your ass in front of your girlfriend

jason thomas said:
Get used to it faggot, you are lucky the boss didnt see you and fuck your ass in front of your girlfriend

That wasn't very nice....