• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

CB 6000 cock cage

• Thread startercurioussubinva
  • Start date

curioussubinva

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2011
I got a cb 6000 chastity cock cage today and would love to find someone to put me in chastity. My wife doesn't know about my fetishes or I would have her do it.

curioussubinva said:
I got a cb 6000 chastity cock cage today and would love to find someone to put me in chastity. My wife doesn't know about my fetishes or I would have her do it.

Sounds like you're gonna' have to do it yourself. Maybe you could shave yourself (which is apparently desirable), determine the right size "ring," put it on and lock it, then mention to your wife you've read that a marriage can be improved if the husband wears one of these devices and show it to her. But, don't assume she will want to be your keyholder unless she says so. Rather, keep the key yourself but exercise restraint; only unlock yourself (perhaps) once per week, or after whatever time intervals you find tolerable initially.

Finally, after some period of time (one month? two months?), if you sense it's becoming apparent to your wife and you also that it's benefitting your marriage, ask her if she would like to become your keyholder and give you release time only if, in her judgement, you have performed adequately on your contributions to the housework (for instance) during the preceding week.

If it becomes apparent to your wife, and you too, that it isn't having any beneficial effect on your marriage after one or two months, or whatever you think is a reasonable trial period, write it off as a failed experiment and give it up.

In any case, I suggest not presenting your newly-acquired chastity device to your wife in terms of it being one of your sexual fetishes or something that will give her "increased power" over you. Rather, I suggest putting it in terms of an experiment she may find beneficial, potentially, to her and your relationship and marriage.

thanks

Thanks for the advice, that makes a lot of sense. I did shave myself and try it on. I figured out the rings and also know that this thing is permanent once locked. I would be nervous about getting hard in it.

Not sure what to tell you but NO she does not know about my fetishes and yes I would like to experiment with chastity and I prefer she doesn't know.

curioussubinva said:

Is it really someone else putting you in it, or you realizing that you want to be in it, that losing control of your ability to have an erection is what you want? I think it is the later--you're the one getting something out of wearing it, the only submitting. In the end, you will be the one who keeps yourself in it, regardless of who has the key. If you don't want to be in it you'll find a way out. Like being a submissive, it only works if you want it. And I think you, who pierced yourself, needs less control.

curioussubinva said:
Thanks for the advice, that makes a lot of sense. I did shave myself and try it on. I figured out the rings and also know that this thing is permanent once locked. I would be nervous about getting hard in it.

You will get hard in it and you will learn why subs like you wear them. It's going to happen, why not get used to it now rather then later?

curioussubinva said:
Not sure what to tell you but NO she does not know about my fetishes and yes I would like to experiment with chastity and I prefer she doesn't know.

How do you want to experiment? Have someone tell you to get into chastity? Have to wear it at the whim of another person?

I wish my wife would put me in one but I can't imagine I would have a cock much longer if I let someone else hold the key and she found out.

bad-500-15.jpg

If you aren't getting sex with someone else and locking yourself up at will it makes no sence. It's not cuckolding it's being a sub without a Dom.