CD/TV for black men

• Thread starterjoannatslut
  • Start date

joannatslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2006
Hello, I'm availble for black men in the mid-Michigan area. I love IR sex, love to watch white women getting fucked by black men. One of my fantasies is to watch my (theoretical at this point) girlfriend have sex with a black man, or men, and clean him up and/or get both of them ready. Also being '******' by my girlfriend to dress like a slut, since I'm not a 'real man' and to be humiliated by her and her black lover. I have since carried this over to just being a black man's bitch: A black man who likes to fuck white women, and dominate white men.

I'm new to this, but serious, and very curious if any black men might find this interesting. I can only really meet locally, Jackson, Ann Arbor, Lansing, but if you want to come over from Detroit I'd meet you halfway. Also, I love phone sex, and would love to hear from black men anywhere who would like to call me up and tell me what they'd like to do to me.

I know this might not be everyone's thing, but if you're curious, just PM me here, or my email address is: joannatslut@yahoo.com.

Thanks, good luck to everyone!

Joanna

Attachments

• frontal shot.jpg
    frontal shot.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 95
  • mewithstockings.jpg
    mewithstockings.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 209
  • bent over in pantyhose 2.jpg
    bent over in pantyhose 2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 163
  • with toy.jpg
    with toy.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Video Snapshot 1.jpg
    Video Snapshot 1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 348
Another photo and a bump!

Joanna

Attachments

• Video Snapshot 2.jpg
    Video Snapshot 2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 138
one last try

Not sure if this worked since I never saw it in the meet up forum. So I'll try one last time.

Joanna

i'm never did anal sex can u be my first anal love?

hit me at ebonyhard4u@yahoo.com

west side of Detroit

nice azz though. very nice

bump bump