Celtic Women are hot...

• Thread starterJavon_L
  • Start date

Javon_L

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2007
*stands up*

Hello my name is Javon, and I love white women.

This is the support group isn't it? haha

Well its true. I got an eye for the snows. I don't think y'all mind too much in a place like this.

I particularly like the nordic, celtic types. I'm sure Seal and Tiger Woods agree with my tastes in women, cause I damn sure agree with theirs.

So I was flippin channels one night and came across this pale blonde who sang like an angel in gaelic / irish and I got hooked. The music is light stuff, but I sorta don't care, these girls are hot and there is one in particular who makes my dick harder then all the rest...

Check out this sweet irish blonde:

Mèav Nì Mhaolchatha

her name is pronounced "Mave Nee Whel-ca-ha"

But I just call her Sexy lol.

here's the girl doing her stuff singing a Gaelic song, she is fluent in both gaelic and english, and has a great singing voice in either language.

I don't expect y'all to necessarily like the style of music.

But I don't see how any black man who likes white girls wouldn't get a raging hardon from this angel...

[noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH7sg3UjVIQ[/noparse]
Here's her performing "Dulaman" on YouTube

Attachments

• meavni.jpg
    meavni.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 708
So Meav is part of a group called CELTIC WOMAN www.celticwoman.com

And there is also a five foot tall blonde who plays fiddle who also steams my jeans and steals my heart...

Check out Celtic Woman's fiddle player, Máiréad Nesbitt.

(her first name rhymes with "parade").

This girl is hot. Meav looks like she's maybe a little taller, like 5'8"
I'm tall so I think that's hot.

Mairead is probably no more than five feet tall. I also think that's hot! ;)

She runs around the stage...very active and animated...and is a great fiddle player too.

I'm currently contemplating assembling a squad of crack black commandos to steal these Celtic Women away and create a new super race of brown people... but that's just a silly daydream I enjoy from time to time.

I am all for there being distinct races. Contrast is hot. So keep on fuckin white boys and keep on making us some jewels like these. Peace ! Take care of bidness and there will be enough hot blondes for us to pick off the vine for eternity... ;)

Attachments

• mairead.jpg
    mairead.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 570
I seen Natlie McMasters play she is a well know Celtic woman tall lanky Blonde I thought she was a hot little woman also. Thanks for the pics.

Agreed. Celtic women are hot. Scotch, Irish, etc. Fair skin, red hair........shit, I need a moment.

I happen to be married to a blonde Irish gal, and I'm working on getting her into black guys - I know she does have a soft spot for them, but she hasn't agreed as yet :)

Good luck to you on the ambition. If you're successful you'll have the envy of many!

Well since you seemed to like what you saw I'll show you a little more:
Here's all of them...
from L-R:

Mèav Nì Mhaolchatha, Máiréad Nesbitt, Orla Fallon, Chloe Agnew, Lisa Kelly

Chloe just turned 18 in June. I just about died when I heard how young she was. The rest are probably close to 30.

Y'all can forget your jihad and your 72 virgins.

Me, I'm taking the path of Righteousness and getting my 5 Celtic Women ;)

Attachments

• CWoman.jpg
    CWoman.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 548
Javon_L said:
Well since you seemed to like what you saw I'll show you a little more:
Here's all of them...
from L-R:

Mèav Nì Mhaolchatha, Máiréad Nesbitt, Orla Fallon, Chloe Agnew, Lisa Kelly

Chloe just turned 18 in June. I just about died when I heard how young she was. The rest are probably close to 30.

Y'all can forget your jihad and your 72 virgins.

Me, I'm taking the path of Righteousness and getting my 5 Celtic Women ;)

If only they were nude holding their fiddles. Hot gals thanks for the pics

lewis in Vegas

Javon_L said:
*stands up*

Hello my name is Javon, and I love white women.

This is the support group isn't it? haha

Well its true. I got an eye for the snows. I don't think y'all mind too much in a place like this.

I particularly like the nordic, celtic types. I'm sure Seal and Tiger Woods agree with my tastes in women, cause I damn sure agree with theirs.

So I was flippin channels one night and came across this pale blonde who sang like an angel in gaelic / irish and I got hooked. The music is light stuff, but I sorta don't care, these girls are hot and there is one in particular who makes my dick harder then all the rest...

Check out this sweet irish blonde:

Mèav Nì Mhaolchatha

her name is pronounced "Mave Nee Whel-ca-ha"

But I just call her Sexy lol.

here's the girl doing her stuff singing a Gaelic song, she is fluent in both gaelic and english, and has a great singing voice in either language.

I don't expect y'all to necessarily like the style of music.

But I don't see how any black man who likes white girls wouldn't get a raging hardon from this angel...

[noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH7sg3UjVIQ[/noparse]
Here's her performing "Dulaman" on YouTube

I hear ya bro,,,,,my name is Lewis and I have always love white women....it just took me a while to stop fooling my self, but when I finallly give in ....white pussy has been the best I have ever had.
Any way the celtic woman you found is indeed a beauty, and you're right the nordic white babes from German and up and toward Russia is this black mans heaven. I am definitely planning a vacation around there like to Romania.

Those ladies are beautiful. Each one of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
lookit this!

Attachments

• Mairead_Nesbitt_450.jpg
    Mairead_Nesbitt_450.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 152
  • nesbittanother9.jpg
    nesbittanother9.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 112
  • nesbittanother8.jpg
    nesbittanother8.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree bro! I love the tone of their skin. My wife is white but still I would love to try irish women. ;)

I spent a semester in an Irish university last year and let me tell you, the Irish girls absolutely love the new African immigrants that Ireland is getting. It's a wonderful sight to see gorgeous Irish women hand in hand with handsome black men, sometimes even pushing a pram with an adorable little black baby in it.

It warms my heart.

A few years back there was a movie available on Blacks on Blondes involving a very white-skinned, celtic-looking red-head with a english west-country accent getting a thorough seeing-to from Omar Williams and Lexington Steele. She made a lot of noise and, unlike most of the shit currently available on pay-sites, her obvious pleasure including several loud orgasms had a very genuine feel to it.

I saved a few promo clips at the time but when I got round to joining BonB this and several other classics were long-gone. Anyone else remember this and know where it can now be found?

Voices and they are all very hot.

I have a few photos of them I can share.

Attachments

• chloe2.jpg
    chloe2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 42
  • chloe1.jpg
    chloe1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 55
  • chloe3.jpg
    chloe3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Chloe-Water.jpg
    Chloe-Water.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Water-Dress.jpg
    Water-Dress.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 92
part 2

They all have such a sweet sexy voice and a face to match.

Attachments

• lisa3.jpg
    lisa3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 62
  • lisa2.jpg
    lisa2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 43
  • lisa1.jpg
    lisa1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 42
  • lisa4.jpg
    lisa4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 42
  • Lisa-Fire.jpg
    Lisa-Fire.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Love
Reactions: BBCinVT
part 3

She is very hot!

Attachments

• mairead1.jpg
    mairead1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 43
  • mairead2.jpg
    mairead2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 36
  • mairead3.jpg
    mairead3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 50
  • mairead4.jpg
    mairead4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 41
Part 4

Wish there was more of their photos on here.

Attachments

• orla1.jpg
    orla1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 56
  • s-12.jpg
    s-12.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Meave-Moon.jpg
    Meave-Moon.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 44
  • mai_0078.jpg
    mai_0078.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 53
Damn!!!! The 3rd lady Minnesota posted will never lead my head......she's in there for good.....permanently!!

Damn, fully agree Pimp. She is something else. To see her with a Brotha, wow let the imagination run.:bowdown: