• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Censored Private Parts

• Thread starterHubbySteve
  • Start date

HubbySteve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2020
Calling all pathetic husbands who accept the fact that you don’t deserve to see your wife naked and enjoy her body. I am instructing you to PM me her naked pictures, and then delete them on your end. I will add varying degrees of blur and censor to properly hide her private parts, and I will send that edited picture back to you as the version you may enjoy

Reactions: KarlandLisa and Lovetoshowher
HubbySteve said:
Calling all pathetic husbands who accept the fact that you don’t deserve to see your wife naked and enjoy her body. I am instructing you to PM me her naked pictures, and then delete them on your end. I will add varying degrees of blur and censor to properly hide her private parts, and I will send that edited picture back to you as the version you may enjoy
After five minuets of pictures in pm you can't delete them.

zippless said:
After five minuets of pictures in pm you can't delete them.
So much for your fantasy, HubbySteve....

Send me a PM so I can help take the temptation away from you and properly cover your wife’s private parts.

Reactions: Frontiersman, Curvyblondehubby and Lovetoshowher

Users who are viewing this thread