• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Challenge: Penis VS TP Roll

• Thread starterTammy Pantedrop
  • Start date
T

Tammy Pantedrop

Ok Guys:
It has been suggested by SARAHA (Our Lovely, Prominent, Slightly Whacky Female Opinion) in another post, that the "IDEAL PENIS" exceeds BOTH the LENGTH & GIRTH of a Toilet Paper Roll (TP). I'm ******* of the ISO Standard, Most seem to be 4-1/4" X 1-1/2" !! So here we go. Its time to whip it out!!

"SORRY", I don't know how to post a pic in the forums. My challenge pic can be found under my profile

Ok, Here's my Wii. Ladies Please don't laugh to loud!! PS. Thanks MAC
tammy-pantedrop-albums-my-penis-vs-tp-roll-picture7735-my-wii.jpg

Definitely a cuck...:p...not thick enough...:D

Attachments

• stevenash (1).jpg
    stevenash (1).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 260
  • stevenash (2).jpg
    stevenash (2).jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 253
I can't even fit in one when I'm soft. And when I'm hard, well...every picture tells a story :D

Attachments

• bignthicksoft.jpg
    bignthicksoft.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 365
  • bignthick.jpg
    bignthick.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 550
mine is much thinner than yours.

I've never claimed to be massive - just a good average - so while I'm soft I can slip inside a roll. Once I harden up however I get a nice solid pressure along the length of my shaft and this makes for an interesting stroke sensation.

Who's wife are girlfriend wants to lick the 'leftover' part? :D

Attachments

• ToiletRoll1.jpg
    ToiletRoll1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 469
not a hope in hell of fitting in a dunny roll...check

This is stupid...

No its not its funny, I wish I could a pix up. I must be a dope cause I cant fiqure ou thow to post a pix. Saraha great idea. joey

I lose miserably.. rock hard in these pics.

Attachments

• 1221001747.jpg
    1221001747.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 1221001747a.jpg
    1221001747a.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 154
Hiow much

Tinytinycck said:
I lose miserably.. rock hard in these pics.

Cum can you produce. Show us

Tinytinycck said:
rock hard in these pics.

Surely you mean 'pebble hard'?

:D Only joking ;)

mine in a uk roll

Attachments

• CIMG3992.jpg
    CIMG3992.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 131
  • CIMG3991.jpg
    CIMG3991.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 142
h5t6ca said:
Cum can you produce. Show us

I can produce but it takes a lot of excitement just to produce a little cum

Hey BigNThick9: Looks like your winning this challenge? LOL

BigNThick9 said:
I can't even fit in one when I'm soft. And when I'm hard, well...every picture tells a story :D

I'll be back visiting in Feb. Hope I get to play with that monster again! :p

southernboy85 said:
Yeah I cant even find condoms that fit.

southernboy85-albums-my-cock-picture4845-img-3636.jpg

Try lifestyles snugger or tighter fit , they work best for me and my little tool.

Wow. Mine is shorter and thinner than the roll. Can't figure out how to post pic from blackberry.

Anyway, the first couple of black guys who took my pretty little wife told her it was like fucking a virgin girl. Her first black lover did her for 6 hours before she had to finally beg for mercy. She said she felt so fulfilled to be used by a man that way. After fucking her regularly for almost a year they still can't get enough of her.....and she drops everything and immediately prepares herself for her "date" any time they call.

So can anyone help me post pics. from my blackberry? Have lots to tell and show.

Users who are viewing this thread